Queens, NY
Students enrolled: 3,836

Forest Hills High School 4

Posted September 18, 2014
I'm a freshman at FHHS and so far its great! I'm in the Carl Sagan program and it reallyy challenges me to learn more, study more and try my best. There's a lot of students in the school, but the different school sessions make things a bit easier. The teachers that I have seem to enjoy teaching and most are passionate about passing down their knowledge of the subject to their students, which is greatly appreciated. Although, the process of buying lockers and gym uniforms has become a big hassle since the school store has apparently closed. It has already been more that a week and I'm still struggling to buy my things even though I try to go get them everyday!

Forest Hills High School 1

Posted September 17, 2014
I actually went there two years and over those two years this school changed thank god I'm done with high school!

Forest Hills High School 1

Posted September 09, 2014
Worst school ever! You don't get to play in the gym during lunch, way too many rules. They actually teach for about 20-30 mins because the teachers have to take attendance and check homework. They don't care who leaves the school or anything. I wouldn't even come here but my parents are forcing me.

Posted July 11, 2013
one of the best schools in new york city and the united states It has a new multimedia center were you can study during your free preiods and service there is excellent

Posted July 20, 2012
This is a great school where you have tons of things u can do yeah

Posted February 20, 2011
hey im a 11th grade at forest hills high school i like most of the stuff at this school . i am close some of teachers :)

Posted November 23, 2010
I am a new immigrant in Queens,I'm a grade 10 student,could I study in your school?How could I transact admission? Thank you!

Forest Hills High School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
I Just Graduated from Forest Hills High and it was the best 4 years of my life, because you meet the greatest teachers and you'll have friends who will stick with you through out high school. But my family is the music department! Those guys up there know how to have fun and teach at the same time! and if you're into music/singing/playing an instrument, the music department is the best place to be!

Posted March 30, 2010

Posted February 15, 2010

Forest Hills High School
67-01 110th Street, Queens, NY  11375
Last modified Forest Hills High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Hills High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 82 reviews. Top