Bad
Good

This is the worst school I've ever had to deal with. The facilities are totally neglected. The Principal could care less if the kids get a proper education. He is arrogant and ignorant to the needs of the children. The teachers aren't bad, but under this Principal's direction, even they are limited to what they can do. Given a choice, I would NOT send my chiild to this school.

i LOVE this school i recommend it for everyone, the teachers and staff are awesome except for like 2 so it doesnt even matter. it is an amazng school and i wouldnt change anything other than like getting a dress down day once in a while lol :D

My daughter is in 7th grade honer roll class and my niece is in 6th grade honer roll too. They both love going to School, never complained. They also love the school uniform. Yellow gym shirt and Cobalt blue gym pants or shorts. They wear it to school twice a week. Cobalt blue polo shirt and khaki pants/skirts/shorts. It is easier to get ready in the morning, it is comfortable too. Staff members are wonderful too. This is a great School.

We just transferred from a private school in Jersey City and I am very happy to say that this school has done a very good job in honing my daughter's skills. She's been very active in after-school (Beacon) activities such as Sewing, Music, Dance, Arts, etc. and her grades have improved!! I even got a notice that she's a candidate for honor society! and to think in Jersey all she did was cry and be depressed for bullying etc! Couldn't be HAPPIER! for a single mom, this is a dream come true with homeworks posted online, i could monitor it & know if my daughter is on track.

this school is fantastic and i love my child going here

I will always favor this school as the top in my charts, also I graduated from this school, everything is excellent.

i love this school it's so good and we have so many fun activities for after school like becon, play writing......

I think this school is way better than before.I came to this school and it was like the teachers and staffs were treating us like family.The teachers provide us with a lot of education but they also make it really fun.In elementary school I never wanted to go to school, but now I look forward to it.We really love our principal.

I think the school has changed for the better. The children have so many things to choose from and this keeps them from being bored. The teachers and all of the staff care about the kids and go out of their way to help. The principal knows what he is doing and has a plan that works.

I'm a 6th grader in I.S.10, and I REALLY like this school!! There aren't so many activities, besides Beacon, etc., but the school is really nice, and clean, but sometimes kids throw plastic bags on the floor. The teachers are REALLY nice, and they always try to help you as much as they can. Ms. Narvaez and Ms. Peterson are the best!! They are always so understanding and nice!

Last modified Is 10 Horace Greeley is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.