Is 10 Horace Greeley 1

Posted April 04, 2013
This is the worst school I've ever had to deal with. The facilities are totally neglected. The Principal could care less if the kids get a proper education. He is arrogant and ignorant to the needs of the children. The teachers aren't bad, but under this Principal's direction, even they are limited to what they can do. Given a choice, I would NOT send my chiild to this school.

Posted July 19, 2012
i LOVE this school i recommend it for everyone, the teachers and staff are awesome except for like 2 so it doesnt even matter. it is an amazng school and i wouldnt change anything other than like getting a dress down day once in a while lol :D

Posted July 05, 2012
My daughter is in 7th grade honer roll class and my niece is in 6th grade honer roll too. They both love going to School, never complained. They also love the school uniform. Yellow gym shirt and Cobalt blue gym pants or shorts. They wear it to school twice a week. Cobalt blue polo shirt and khaki pants/skirts/shorts. It is easier to get ready in the morning, it is comfortable too. Staff members are wonderful too. This is a great School.

Posted December 29, 2010
We just transferred from a private school in Jersey City and I am very happy to say that this school has done a very good job in honing my daughter's skills. She's been very active in after-school (Beacon) activities such as Sewing, Music, Dance, Arts, etc. and her grades have improved!! I even got a notice that she's a candidate for honor society! and to think in Jersey all she did was cry and be depressed for bullying etc! Couldn't be HAPPIER! for a single mom, this is a dream come true with homeworks posted online, i could monitor it & know if my daughter is on track.

Posted April 27, 2010

Posted April 26, 2010
this school is fantastic and i love my child going here

Posted February 21, 2010
I will always favor this school as the top in my charts, also I graduated from this school, everything is excellent.

Is 10 Horace Greeley 0

Posted February 19, 2010
i love this school it's so good and we have so many fun activities for after school like becon, play writing......

Posted January 20, 2010
I think this school is way better than before.I came to this school and it was like the teachers and staffs were treating us like family.The teachers provide us with a lot of education but they also make it really fun.In elementary school I never wanted to go to school, but now I look forward to it.We really love our principal.

Posted December 09, 2009

Is 10 Horace Greeley
45-11 31st Avenue, Queens, NY  11103
Last modified Is 10 Horace Greeley is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Is 10 Horace Greeley Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top