Bad
Good

I like P.S.13 and so does my daughter. The teacher's and the Staff are so helpful too. My daughter feels safe and i think she is safe in thise school too. The principal is very nice and is very helpful too.

PS 13 is an excellent school. A community after-school program, the New Millennium After School Program, get most of their students from the school and has helped to augment the excellent efforts of the Principal and the great teachers in the school. As a result, the students have been recording remarkable academic and social progress.

Love this school! Excellent teachers and a wonderful principal. I am so glad that my daughter goes to this school!!

Still think the 6 years there were the best part of my education. Graduated PS 13 in 1976. Have / have had a great career.

I HAD BEEN IN PS.13 IN 5TH GRADE WITH A TEACHER NAMED MRS.KELLY BRAUT ROOM 324. I STILL MISS MY TEAHER. PS.13 IS THE BEST. WRITTIN BY HAFSA HAQ SARKER.

My son and daughter are in P.S.13. since kindergarten. It is one of the best elementary schools out here..

THE SCHOOL WAS TERRIFIC FOR THE TIME MY FIRT DAUGHTER WENT THERE. NOW 19 YEARS LATER MY SECOND DAUGHTER IS ABOUT TO ATTEND, I'M EXPECTING GREAT RESULTS REPEATED.

i am currently a 5th grader at PS13 and i really love the school, im going to be very sad to be leaving this school in June. Although the school has its flaws, one of the assistant principals and the principal believe in strictness. I may not like them but actually i really love the school :)

I am a 1998 graduate of PS 13. The school is full of energy and a warm welcoming atmosphere. The teachers and staff are very caring. Recently, the school has expanded and had a new building built and connected to the old one. I had gone for a parent-teacher conference a few months ago, and I was amazed by the changes. And more to my surprise, a few of the teachers remembered me, and by name! They remembered my entire family! Most of the time, we remember our elementary school teachers, but I had never expected them to remember me, especialy when over a decade has passed. The teachers are very excited for their students and they make sure no child is left behind in the curriculum. The school foster the concept of sharing, honesty, and inspiration. There is never a dull moment at PS 13, and the school continues to move forward itself and helping students stay curious/wanting to learn. My most memorable moment was have our own baby caterpillar (each student had their own), and watching it evolve into a butterfly and eventually freeing it outdoors. We also had the chance to raise tadpoles and watch them evolve into frogs.

I love this school! I used to go there and I had the best time! The teachers are so nice!!! And I especially loved the senior trip! I was extremely lucky to go here. It is one of the best elementary schools out here..

Last modified Ps 13 Clement C Moore is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.