Bad
Good

Wow I was class 04-05 and seeing my year book brought so many memories I can't believe that the principal is still Dr. Cipriani-Sklar this has been one of the best schools I have ever been at... P.S.14 Q best elementry school ever I miss it so much

I have been in this school for five years. Now I am in fifth grade. I had loved it ! This school is amazing! the teachers always help meet children goals.

THIS SCHOOL WAS AMAZING I GRADUATED IN JUNE I HAVE BEEN IN THE SCHOOL SINCE FIRST GRADE!MY FIRST GRADE TEACHER WAS MS.BURGOS MY SCEOND GRADE TEACHER WAS MR.HAMMON MY THRID GRADE TEACHER WAS MS.TERIS MY FOURTH GRADE TEACHER WAS MS.OBRIEN AND THE BEST ONE OF ALL WAS MY FIFTH GRADE TEACHER MS.BAUDO I LOVED HER AND SHE WAS THE BEST TEACHER EVER! I MISS YOU PS14!

I graduated this year in june and I was very happy because all of the kids,staff,and specially the teachers were really nice. I came to ps14 since 3rd grade. My third grade teacher was Ms.LaPuma and she was sooooo nice. My 4th grade teacher was Ms.Bica. She was also very nice. But the NICEST AND FUNNIEST one of all......was my fifth grade teacher MS.DIAZ. She would explain everything and she was soo happy all the time. I really miss 5th grade because special things happened in my life in 5th grade. Specially with the best teacher. But I also miss my music teacher Ms.Ortega and Ms.Wallace and specially my sweet music teacher Mr.Drake. I miss all of them and I want to thank them for all they did for my education. With Dr.Sklar as a pricipal we were really learning a lot.

Lol I graduated in 2005 and back then the school was amazing. The principal was the best. What's it like now?

I loved this School... its was Amazing!!!! I had alot of fun moments in this school. i had great Friends and Teachers . I mostly miss my 3rd grade teacher Ms. Derosa and my 5th grade teacher Ms. Iman =P (BTW i am the Class of 2011)

I loved PS 14....it was amazing. To the person below...WHO ARE YOU?! You were in my class last year! It's NAOMI! :L You know, I played drums, was in drama club...extremely weird. Come on, who could forget me? D: ANYWHO, this school was great. LLOOOOVE IT! And Im gonna miss it :'((

I just graduated from this school... Class of 2012.. I loved it and will remember all of my great teachers and friends... (Lol It also rocked because I was in honors class from 1st to 5th grade!! Haha) 5th grade- Mrs. Iman 4th grade- Mrs. Bica 3rd grade- Mrs. Sacco (I hated Mrs. Sacco -_-) 2nd grade- Mrs. Safrazza 1st grade- Mrs. Burgos... I will miss P.S 14!!!!!! Oh and my band teacher Mr. Drake(professional musician Jerome Drake :D .. taught me to play clarinet)

I think P.S. 14 is amazing and a talented school. The teachers, staff members, and principles are nice and they help you learn. It is drug free school.

I started school at P.S.14 in 1945 and it good than. The teacher were good we couldn't get away with anything....I will never forget...

Last modified Ps 14 Fairview is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.