Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Again!!!! Teachers have left, year after year they leave. They just don't stay. I wonder why????? that should be a big red flag parents!

Amount of homework: Disagree

There's not much individual projects or work such as science projects ect... Most are being done by teachers and staff members, Just so the school could be desgusied on being something there not!

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

I know the teachers try to be effective,but Antonio ktori is always harassing and belittling teachers and the staff. So it's hard to do your job effectively .

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The principal and administrators are not honest, have no morals or integrity. The leader of the school is unethical. That says it all!

This school suck my daugther is special needs and they have not given her the help she need. She hasn't even been evaluated I'm so disgusted. Last year my daugther had three different teachers who don't seem to have a bond with the children. I really want my child out this school and hopefully that will happen soon.

Great school I love the school for daughter and soon my son will go there

PS 15 is a great school. They have a awesome community of parents and teachers that come together and are lead by Dr. K'Tori. They have been on many trips including Broadway shows, dinner in Manhattan and a three day trip to DC. Dr. K'Tori cares a lot for his students and community. I wish they were more Principal like him.

My son has been going to school at P.S. 15 for 2 years. This is a terrible school he is in 5th grade now and I can't wait to get him in another school. For 4th grade half the time he had a substitute teacher. The kids are doing poorly because the teacher are busy bullying then instead of teaching them. The principal is terrible... My son was suppose to go on a school trip for going to Holliday school. The morning of the trip and drop him off went to work since they weren't expected back until 9:30. Got a call saying my son can't go because he was talking in class. I work in the city and if I didn't have someone to pick him up. What would I do. I don't agree with my son talking in call but one this was holiday school and two he never gets in trouble, they could have given him a warning. It's a failing school. Save yourself the heartache and send your child to a different school.

love the scroll the principal is super involved and my daughter loves it. teachers stay in contact and there are a lot of after school activity.

My child has been at P.S 15 since Pre-K and I have nothing bad to say. She immediately felt welcome and has blossomed into a little 1st grade lady. The Principal holds his ground and keeps both parents and teacher on their toes. It does take more than teacher to develop a child. I love the fact there is an after school program. My daughter also has the opportunity to participate in cheer leading, track (just started this semester) and many other enrichment programs. Great school!!!

Last modified Ps 15 Jackie Robinson is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.