Queens, NY

Ps 31 Bayside 2

Posted June 16, 2013
This school is terrible! The NYC public school system should stop catering to foreigners and start charging foreigners for ESL classes. My child knows English, it should not be tax payer responsibility to pay for some foreigners child to speak English! Also the principal here is unorganized. The people who run the Pta here are snobs! Plus my child's teacher accused my daughter of losing a book that she returned to the teacher!

Ps 31 Bayside 5

Posted April 27, 2010
The Staff is very welcoming, parents are involved, very warming and educated environment for children.

Ps 31 Bayside 5

Posted January 05, 2010
I have not experience other elementary school. However, I am very happy and proud of my sons progress at PS 31. It's a wonderful school. We have excellent caring teachers here who are very dedicate on their work. My boys are happy and enjoying school. PS 31 not only is an excellent school for academic. Each year, every class put together a show on stage from K-5. Plus, we have PS 31 recitals every month where students have a chance to shine their writing, music, and other talents in front of a small audience. The parents here are helpful and friendly too. I am please with all the things that are offered to my sons at PS 31.

Ps 31 Bayside 4

Posted November 20, 2009

Posted November 06, 2009
Im a first time mother at P.S31, and I find it to be a very friendly, and caring enviornment. Im very happy that my daughter enjoys going to school, and loves the teachers and staff.

Posted November 06, 2009
P.S.31 is a real child friendly environment with a staff that is nurturing for the students.

Posted February 18, 2009
There is nothing wrong with this School, or staff, The Principal, and support staff have addressed and resolved any and all issues brought to their attention. Should a situation or problem occur, the Principal is always available and will take the time to sit down with you and discuss your concerns. She is truly dedicated and will do whatever it takes to comfort you and your child. She sees to it that our children come first and foremost when additional help and/or resources are needed. This is our fourth year at PS 31Q, if there were any serious issues, concerns or problems do you think that we would keep both of our children in this School? This School has been recognized for providing quality Education that our children desparately need to move on in this complex world.

Posted February 14, 2009
This is the first year of myson in this school and it has a lot of problems. They will not listen to the student and parents if there are complaints. The school always blames my son if there's a problem.

Posted December 29, 2008
It is a good school, but the class size is too big. They need to re-structure it.

Posted December 19, 2008
My opinion of this School, leadership and staff from my last one dated on 09/28/08 has not changed. They are wonderful.

Ps 31 Bayside
211-45 46th Road, Queens, NY  11361
Last modified Ps 31 Bayside is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 31 Bayside Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top