Bad
Good

The school has a lot of activities and students will do well in school and able to achieve future challenges.

My daughter (a straight A student) is graduating from this school and it has been some of the best years of her life. I love how much this school has focused on academics as well as extra curricular activities. June will be bittersweet I love everyone here.

One of the leading schools in Queens in test scores, diversity, and student/parent morale. The principal is sweet as pie and easy to talk to if ever a concern. And the teachers push our children but are also very caring

The Staff is very welcoming, parents are involved, very warming and educated environment for children.

I have not experience other elementary school. However, I am very happy and proud of my sons progress at PS 31. It's a wonderful school. We have excellent caring teachers here who are very dedicate on their work. My boys are happy and enjoying school. PS 31 not only is an excellent school for academic. Each year, every class put together a show on stage from K-5. Plus, we have PS 31 recitals every month where students have a chance to shine their writing, music, and other talents in front of a small audience. The parents here are helpful and friendly too. I am please with all the things that are offered to my sons at PS 31.

Im a first time mother at P.S31, and I find it to be a very friendly, and caring enviornment. Im very happy that my daughter enjoys going to school, and loves the teachers and staff.

P.S.31 is a real child friendly environment with a staff that is nurturing for the students.

There is nothing wrong with this School, or staff, The Principal, and support staff have addressed and resolved any and all issues brought to their attention. Should a situation or problem occur, the Principal is always available and will take the time to sit down with you and discuss your concerns. She is truly dedicated and will do whatever it takes to comfort you and your child. She sees to it that our children come first and foremost when additional help and/or resources are needed. This is our fourth year at PS 31Q, if there were any serious issues, concerns or problems do you think that we would keep both of our children in this School? This School has been recognized for providing quality Education that our children desparately need to move on in this complex world.

This is the first year of myson in this school and it has a lot of problems. They will not listen to the student and parents if there are complaints. The school always blames my son if there's a problem.

It is a good school, but the class size is too big. They need to re-structure it.

Last modified Ps 31 Bayside is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.