Queens, NY

Posted March 25, 2015
This is a great school. My children love to go to school everyday. They improve a lot for both reading and math. One of my children is in 2nd grade, and another one is in kindergarten. Their teachers are very nice and helpful. The principal is also great.

Posted April 17, 2014
My kids love this school! It is a great learning environment and the staff is wonderful. They are learning so much and I'm so happy that they are having fun doing so.

Ps 32 State Street 4

Posted October 29, 2013
Both of my kids go to this school and we think it's a really good school. One of my children started off in a regular K and 1st grade class and later on made it into the GNT program. It's a great program! The younger child started off in PreK and got into the GNT program too! Teachers are quite nice and helpful at all levels! The principal is very friendly and is always around when you need her.

Posted October 28, 2013
My children have been a part of the PS 32 community for the past 3 years. Eldest is now in 2nd grade and youngest in kindergarten. The teachers just keep getting better each year. Both boys have needed OT and/or speech and their therapists have been amazing. The social support team and teachers have been instrumental in my children adjusting well from a move from BK to Queens as well as a divorce. They handled the crises (shooting in CT and man wandering in Flushing) extremely well and the teachers and staff kept the children calm and were in control the whole time. I'm extremely proud of both their educational and personal achievements and firmly believe this school is a big reason for this progress. I wish the school could offer more in terms of physical ed and cultural arts but that is a system wide problem, not unique to this school. I look forward to what the next 3-5 years will bring for my children.

Posted October 24, 2013
Ps 32 is a great school - both my kids goto this school and are learning so much. The teaching staff is wonderful and the parents of this school community are so involved with their children and it shows. I love ps 32!

Posted September 13, 2013
Ive been there since kindergarden until 5th grade a great school i think everyone should go there the teacher are just amazing im in the 10th grade rigt now and i want to go back to ps 32 its just the best school there can be i even remember the schools song<3 !

Posted September 11, 2013
I daughter is in the 1st grade now and I do love this school. Very organized, pleasant teachers and people who work there. Every question and concerns I had were addressed and answered very good. My daughter like it a lot .

Posted August 19, 2013
I have 2 kids at this school. Both of them love it so much, and can't wait to go back to school. They even asked to go school after hurricane Sandy damaged the power pole. They both love their teachers from deep of their heart. I hope they will get nice teachers as last year. School staffs are very friendly and helpful, too. Nothing to complain.

Posted August 11, 2013
I have three children at PS 32 and they are all very happy here. Most of the teachers and staff work very hard to support the children. The principal seems to be trying to improve the school. The PTA is very active. The safety officers/crossing guards are excellent!

Ps 32 State Street 4

Posted June 04, 2013
I love PS 32. I have 2 kids at the school in 4th and kindergarden. They have been attending PS 32 since PK. I love that the PK is an all day program and the school is very focused on reading and writing. My kindergardener is reading at an advance first grade level. The school is always clean. The teachers are welcoming and friendly, always willing to answer any questions or concerns. I would hate to move out of the neighborhood just not o loose this school. I'm looking forward to sending my youngest to PK in the coming year. Te only reason why I gave it four stars is because not every classroom is equipped with a smartboard and not all the children get to use the gym. Otherwise it's a great school.

Ps 32 State Street
171-11 35th Avenue, Queens, NY  11358
Last modified Ps 32 State Street is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 32 State Street Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top