Queens, NY

Posted December 18, 2013
My child has been going to PS 46 now for 5 years and will soon be graduating and PS 46 has been a great learning experience for him. Mrs. Goldberg is a very involved principal and it is through her involvement that the kids and school have succeeded so well. All of my sons teachers were fantastic and my son has progressed so much from when he initially started. The school has prepared him with the skills he needs to begin his next stage in middle school next year. I am grateful for what the school has achieved and I look forward to having my other two kids attend. My only wish is that the school would offer PreK so that my other two kids could start sooner.

Posted April 08, 2013
This school is beyond AWESOME, the staff are friendly and the teachers go above and beyond. My son has been there for 3 years and made such wonderful improvements!!!

Posted January 10, 2010
Excellent quality teachers and students. Very safe walking to school. Never any crime for all the years I've lived here and my kids have gone to the school.

Posted May 14, 2009

Posted May 03, 2009

Posted January 02, 2009

Ps 46 Alley Pond 4

Posted May 19, 2008

Posted November 06, 2007
This school, from the principal Mrs. Goldberg on down to the paraprofessionals, is the best. You couldn't ask for a more loving, nurturing, caring, well run environment dedicated to learning. My boys are in fourth grade, and have gone since kindergarten. The school is also special in the services that are offered, with a range of therapists on site. If your kids need special help, this is a wonderful place for them to go.

Ps 46 Alley Pond 4

Posted July 31, 2007

Ps 46 Alley Pond 2

Posted April 29, 2006

Ps 46 Alley Pond
40-45 218th Street, Queens, NY  11361
Last modified Ps 46 Alley Pond is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 46 Alley Pond Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top