Bad
Good

I am attending P.S.60 and it is the best school very child should attend to! My teachers are amazing and push me to become the better I can be! The activities and trips the children get to go to are fascinating and fun! Some of the trips actually teach kids lessons and to lead a better life. If only they had provided more after school activities and possibly tutoring for kids who want to do better.

I have 2 children who attend this school & we all love it. We're always informed of what's going on (via phone call, text, written notice), my children get the extra help they need when necessary, the teachers are great & I really like the events that are put together in the evenings for parents who work full time who can't attend any morning activities.

My daughter is in second grade at PS 60 and she loves attending school. This is an absolute wonderful school. The teachers and all administartive staff are very involved and caring. The school keeps parents updated on all school activities.

I love this school. My sons teacher is great and calls me directly if there is any problem. My son loves school and I know its because of his teachers. They let out pretty early and I wish they had an after school program or extracurricular activities. Would love to participate in the PTA but the meetings are during the day which isn t really feasible for working parents.

I have two kids in this school and so far I love the school. I love the teachers that my children have had. I don't have any complaints besides the fact that I wish they had after school programs.

Best school,excellent teachers.The only bad thing they come out too early and there's no after school .

i love the school and the teacher are great.... but the only thing about this school that kids come out to early sometime even be for they time.. they ready need to give this kids after school program the list until 5pm we have a lot of parents. that work and it hard for them to get someone to pick up your child .. in this same area they are 3 other school that have after program until 6p.m that not right at all they should do something about this and soon..

I love this this school Everybody is pitched in .They serve free lunches and their tests make sure all kids are on track.

This school was great. I graduated from this school and I went there from Kindergarten to 5th grade, never had any problems. The teachers are great very caring. It's like you have an extended family when you go to school. They give enough homework. Also they treat kids who work hard with many rewards. Trust me this school is the school you want to send your kid to.

As a parent i think the kids come out of school to early it was told to me yesterday the first of school the reason why the kids come out early is because some teachers live far for the school and the have to make sure they catch the highway to get home,,,, i don't think that right because this lids need to learn more.. this is the only school that i know that don't have a school school program,, they only going to be there 2 day out of 5 to 325p.m they should make that 5 days a weeks instead of 2days.. they should make extra-curricular after-school activities for our kids... i think the teacher who live far should get a jobs close to they home so they can make a after school for ours kids i know they can do it because others school have them.. i look around... and also i don't think it was right that ours kids that go to PS did not have a change to go out the summer program that they had this summer other kids from other places when i think our kids who go to PS should had first choose and they did not. us working parents it was hard to found someone to put our kids.. so i don't think that was wrong.

Last modified Ps 60 Woodhaven is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.