Bad
Good

es la escuela que estudia mi nina trato de estar al dia con sus calificaciones

As a student that is soon going to high school, I decided to write a review about this school. This is a great school--its just the students that goes to this school is very influential. Walking around the halls, I've seen girls putting up make up--have nothing against that but I really couldn't tell if they were trying to be a clown or not. And yes, students start getting into relationships and kiss in the hallways, outside of schools(alley), its really obnoxious. During my second year, there's a girl that has been pregnant as well. In my opinion, I find it really difficult fitting in. The teachers are really nice and great at teaching. Well, some. My social studies teacher is the first teacher I've ever been comfortable with. The school offers many activities and fun programs. This school also have different academies that is named after famous universities. The reason is because it encourages students to participate in school activities and work hard in school. At the end of each year, we get to do spirit week which is very fun, except for the seniors because of the regents. Overall, I really like this school, I met great friends and had a lot of fun.

Parents, listen do not send your kids to this school unless you want your son to have a girlfriend and make out in an alley or any place where people cant spot them. The girl/boy, he/she loves will later on dump him/her and your child will be depressed like most kids in this school are. MOCK MY WORDS DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE!!

My daughter is in I.S. 61 Leonardo Da Vinci. and she loves going to this school. It has lots of great programs and friendly teachers.

i love my child going to this school and it really helps her alot ,taking clases in this school.

I go to this school its amazing :) i'm a 7th grader about to hit 8th :D thanks to my teachers and my hard work ill probably get a 90% average or high!!!!! :D I reccomend this school. THERE ALSO ACTIVITES LIKE DANCES!!! >:D Best school eva!!!!

.. :D no conflicts, programs that help student get better at what there doing. ;)

my son have been going to this school for a year its is truly a enviroment of learning

Good programs. Dedicated teachers. 3 of my children graduated from this school. We never had any issue. The school is well protected. The teachers are friendly , hard working and helpful. They always strive had to give their best, academically, socially and morally. All my children love the school. Long Live I S 61

omg this is school is the best hard not eassy but awesome programsd help and anthing you nedd for learning people join your kids here for a better future!!!!

Last modified Is 61 Leonardo Da Vinci is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.