Bad
Good

Ps 66 Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis 4

Posted November 24, 2013
As a kindergarten teacher, I know what my daughter should be learning. She is learning everything a kindergartener should learn and more! She loves going to school and loves her teachers, Mrs. Widman & Ms. Eaton. She has a lot of friends. I am proud that my daughter attends this Blue Ribbon school!

Ps 66 Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis 3

Posted June 16, 2011
This school is ok. The only thing I didn't like is there are a lot of kids that are a bunch of bullies who start trouble for no reason. Another thing is that my son was having lots of difficulties with his tests and school work because the teacher will teach different math material each day and when it comes for a test my son will fail. It confuses too many kids.Thank goodness I have someone that helps my son understand math and he will pass his tests. I don't understand how teachers will teach something difficult for a 2nd grader. My son was learning fractions, division, multiplication, the median, mode and mean in math. He just started learning how to add and subtract with big numbers. My son was having so much difficulties in those areas. I wish there was after school for 2nd graders so my son can actually understand more in his weakness areas. On the other hand my daughter is finally graduating from 5th grade with no difficulties. We are so proud of her.

Ps 66 Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis 1

Posted February 09, 2011
This school is crowded, stuffy and old. The teachers are loud, angry, and stressed they really dont seem to care alot about the children. Maybe major Bloombery should remove all this teachers that are there just for the paycheck and not for the love of the profession.

Posted January 11, 2011
my son in this school he like this school thank u so much all the staf p.s 66

Posted August 17, 2008
This is the best school! I feel so secure having my kids in this school. The principal is a wonderful and respectful and helpful women.. She knows every child and the assistant principal is wonderful they make a great team the parent coordinator very responsible.. Every body is great teachers care about your kids... Perfect school! i am so happy to have my kids in this wonderful school...

Ps 66 Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

Posted August 08, 2008
hi i think the teachers at this school are absolutely wonderful and they have great resources at this school.

Posted June 28, 2007
I like this school is very very good

Posted May 24, 2007
My daughter has learned so much at this school. It's smaller so there's a much better student/teacher ratio than other public schools in the area. Highly recommended! The principal knows each child by first name and treats them as if they are her own children.

Ps 66 Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis 4

Posted July 20, 2004
This was a nice little school when I was a student here.The administration knew all the students by name(which was nice : ).Most of the teachers were really good.

Ps 66 Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
85-11 102nd Street, Queens, NY  11418
Last modified Ps 66 Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.