Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The amount of care and compassion shown toward my son, who is new to New York and the school system, is truly comforting. From the moment we stepped into PS 66 to register my 2nd grader, it was obvious that children are top priority here. I feel good about the year ahead and can't thank everyone enough for the sense of support we have been shown.

As a kindergarten teacher, I know what my daughter should be learning. She is learning everything a kindergartener should learn and more! She loves going to school and loves her teachers, Mrs. Widman & Ms. Eaton. She has a lot of friends. I am proud that my daughter attends this Blue Ribbon school!

This school is ok. The only thing I didn't like is there are a lot of kids that are a bunch of bullies who start trouble for no reason. Another thing is that my son was having lots of difficulties with his tests and school work because the teacher will teach different math material each day and when it comes for a test my son will fail. It confuses too many kids.Thank goodness I have someone that helps my son understand math and he will pass his tests. I don't understand how teachers will teach something difficult for a 2nd grader. My son was learning fractions, division, multiplication, the median, mode and mean in math. He just started learning how to add and subtract with big numbers. My son was having so much difficulties in those areas. I wish there was after school for 2nd graders so my son can actually understand more in his weakness areas. On the other hand my daughter is finally graduating from 5th grade with no difficulties. We are so proud of her.

This school is crowded, stuffy and old. The teachers are loud, angry, and stressed they really dont seem to care alot about the children. Maybe major Bloombery should remove all this teachers that are there just for the paycheck and not for the love of the profession.

my son in this school he like this school thank u so much all the staf p.s 66

This is the best school! I feel so secure having my kids in this school. The principal is a wonderful and respectful and helpful women.. She knows every child and the assistant principal is wonderful they make a great team the parent coordinator very responsible.. Every body is great teachers care about your kids... Perfect school! i am so happy to have my kids in this wonderful school...

hi i think the teachers at this school are absolutely wonderful and they have great resources at this school.

I like this school is very very good

My daughter has learned so much at this school. It's smaller so there's a much better student/teacher ratio than other public schools in the area. Highly recommended! The principal knows each child by first name and treats them as if they are her own children.

Last modified Ps 66 Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.