Bad
Good

The school is terrific! The administration is strong and supportive of students. I have three kids in the school presently and they love it. They are learning and enjoying it and that is the goal. The school gives plenty of opportunities for the kids to be involved in many after school activities. The overall atmosphere is friendly and respectful. Parents are always welcomed in the school and kids are well taken care of and trusted which gives the kids self confidence. MS67 is a gem!

Louis Pasteur Middle School 67's standards have become more strict. This year, our school has gotten new textbooks, and they are no longer thick. The curriculum is adapted to the New York State Common Core Standards. MS67 is one of the greatest schools you could ever attend.

This school is awesome! but, lots of people push others and that in the first couple of days, you don't feel really comfortable and not so happy.

The leadership and teaching of MS 67 is highly commendable! Having graduated from MS 67 in 2012, I am proud of my principal and my teachers for their contribution in giving me such a strong foundation so as to feel comfortable in a competitive high school. MS 67 maintains a high quality of standard in every respect, whether it is through challenging academic programs, friendly atmosphere, dress code, or after school talent programs. Bravo MS 67, keep it up!

this school is seriously great! I'm going into eighth grade this year and I can honestly say that this school feels like home to me. We're getting a stricter dress code this year and everyone complains about it but I personally dont care. I'm going to hr so sad when I have to leave. I think that this school has the total package! Amazing facilities, great teachers and academics and fantastic students. Of course there are some misbehaved kids but doesn't that happen everywhere? I hate such an emotional attachment to this school and everyone in it. The teachers are reliable and smart and they're just as friendly as they are strict. I love this school in its entirety. Definitely a reccomended school for everyone looking for three unforgettable years.

From the point of view of a student who graduated with flying colors from the Magnet program, I cannot see any reason why 67 should get below a 3 star rating. I was incredibly involved in the assemly-making process, since I monitored for Ms. Dolan, one of the fantastic and amazing teachers at 67, and I saw more than enough gold service cards and received enough deep paper cuts to know that much of this school is neither lazy, nor educationally unprepared for any tests they are required to take. The challenges were great for most of the other kids in my grade last year, but the four star rating is due to a deep-seated loathing of the kids who have infected my favorite school with their high self-opinions and disgusting habits. I'm glad to know, though, that teachers are taking actions against these ridiculous troublemakers who ruined my final year.

I'm an 8th grader at 67 and I love it. Most of my teachers have been great and the students have been nice. I wouldn't have gone to any other Middle School

This school is a very high achieving school. The classes are large but teachers handle the students well. Kids are friendly and nice.

I have an 8th grader in this school. He has been there for the last 3 years. He is generally a quiet young man, athletic and bright. This school has been a horror for the past 2 1/2 years. The bullying is incredible. The teachers give a lecture on bullying and yet it still occurs. Children have fights up the block after school and everyone is aware of it (based on the crowds) yet the teachers have no idea. Educationally, he has been prepared for high school but with a lot of parental input. Many teachers do not call you back when you ask for a meeting. There are of course a few shining educators but on the most part, I think a lot of them have left over the past few years. This school is not the same as it used to be when my older child attended.

I had recommendation from a friend to let my child go to this school. Ever since that my child has been more lazier than ever. I feel that the kids he is around are not great students and the school should have more control.

Last modified Jhs 67 Louis Pasteur is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.