Posted June 27, 2011
I am a 5th grader in this school and I already graduated. Now tomorrow's the last day of school. I'm gonna miss you teachers! Ive been here since 2nd grade. I'm gonna miss Ms. Masone, ms . Racket, ms chabina and eichenger, ms o brien, ms amber, ms jackson, and Ms.McNulty!

Posted May 30, 2008
My daughter is in third grade and her all the teachers are great they all have done a great job hats off to Mrs. Renda,Ms.Hotis,Ms.K,Ms Forgonie and all the teachers associated.It is a very good school with disciplined teachers and students would love to send my second one over there.

Posted September 01, 2007
My son is attending the fourth grade this year at PS 68 and has been a student at this school since Kindergarten. I am completely satisfied with the school and with his academic progress. The teachers are very dedicated and caring. The PTA is excellent. Definitely recommended if you are looking to move in the area. :)

Posted May 23, 2007

Posted November 16, 2005
My daughter is in the 4th grade and she has been attending this school since kindergarten. The teachers at PS68 are dedicated to their work and students. I like the fact that they take the extra time to prepare their students for preparation of the State test.

Ps 68 Cambridge
59-09 Saint Felix Avenue, Queens, NY  11385
Last modified Ps 68 Cambridge is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 68 Cambridge Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top