Ps 69 Jackson Heights 4

Posted December 18, 2014
The staff and the teachers are really dedicated, involved, and great. I wish there were more emphasis in art/music and sports, but academically I think the school is doing really well. My son has been attending since Kindergarten -he's in 2nd grade now, and my daughter is now in Kinder there too. As with any school, parent involvement is essential for a kid to succeed.

Posted September 26, 2013
My school, is amazing. good staff. clean and the my daughter is been there for 3 years. this will be last year. she is always happy to go school every day.

Posted April 10, 2013
My daughter in 2nd grade. She is in this school since first grade. And we were very lucky to had Ms Clark as her first grade Teacher. Ms Clark is a true professional. We miss her. Now she is in 2nd grade with Miss Figura. Which is her another favorite teacher. Very helpful. Feel very comfortable to ask anything. I am very greatful to have great teachers. Thank you!

Ps 69 Jackson Heights 4

Posted January 23, 2013
my daughter went to PS69Q from kindergarten thru 5th grade and i really liked most of the teachers. they are very informative and caring. even when i needed an appointment to speak with my daughter's teachers, they were always happy to work with me.

Ps 69 Jackson Heights 3

Posted October 24, 2012
Wonderful teachers, unprofessional and rude principal and assistant principal. It is a shame that a school with very professional and pleasant teachers should be run by such an unprofessional principal - Martha Vasquez. A lot of the parents I've spoken to have the same complaint - she treats parents in a very unprofessional, rude and crass manner not suitable for an educator. I can only imagine how she treats students.

Posted September 14, 2011
I GREW UP IN JACKSON HEIGHTS AND I LOVED PS 69. IN 1951, IN FIRST GRADE I HAD KATHERINE TUCHMAN(KITTY) AS MY TEACHER. SHE WAS ALSO A GOOD FRIENS OF MY MOTHER. I LOST TOUCH WITH HER OVER THE YEARS, BUT SHE WAS A WONDERFUL TEACHER. DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT HER? I REALIZE THJAT THERE IS A POSSIBIOLITY THAT SHE IS DECEASED, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SOMETHING OF HER CAREER. THANK YOU VERY MUCH JEFFREY REDD EVANS

Posted July 14, 2011
I love this school. This school is the best school for my daughter. All her teachers were friendly and taught in a fun way.

Posted January 04, 2011
I was at P.S.69 last year, and I had a great time. We always learned something new, and the staff was always nice. Especially in fourth grade, we often incorporated games to help us learn, like in Math, we used the game Buzz to help us memorize our multiplication tables. Honestly, I couldn't choose a favorite teacher for my life! But, I do know that I had the greatest time in fifth grade, with Mr. Alper.

Ps 69 Jackson Heights 0

Posted May 07, 2010
P.S.69 has a lot of great students, teachers and parents. Everyone works well together to make sure every student's needs are met.

Ps 69 Jackson Heights 0

Posted May 07, 2010
This school have great teachers and great programs to challenge our childern. Our son look forward to school everyday so he can learn something new.

Ps 69 Jackson Heights
77-02 37th Avenue, Queens, NY  11372
Last modified Ps 69 Jackson Heights is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 69 Jackson Heights Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top