Queens, NY

Catherine And Count Basie Middle School 72 1

Posted March 04, 2014
This school has a shoddy administration that does not handle issues professionally or in a timely manner. How can an ARTS school set such a terrible example for its students who themselves are supposed to be artists?? Better staff should be hired that are true, responsible adults and can offer our children real quality life models to follow.

Posted June 06, 2012
I am a student but I had to signup so I just put my self as a parent. I have been in MS 72 for three years, throughout the three years I was in YSL, known as GT a few years back. MS72 is a really good school, but it kind of depends on what academy you go to, I would pick ysl over the other academies considering how many fights they have up there and all the students walking around the hallways, not plesent at all. But in my time in ysl espicelly the 7th and 8th grade I was greatly cared for and given the individual attention that I needed and now three years later I am going to a great highschool, specilized highschool to be exact, the one in bronx (i didn't want to write the name of the school), the school also has a great regents program and all the teachers have only one goal, to make you successful. so if you area parent, take it from me (a good student) send your child to ms72, but as a parent make sure he is doinf his homework evry night and if you get complaines from a teacher please have a talk with your daughter or son. MS72 reallly doesn't need anymore troublemakers.

Catherine And Count Basie Middle School 72 0

Posted November 03, 2010
great teachers ,school needs major renovation

Posted August 28, 2010
i love this school great educatrion its very nice no discrimintaion great teachers and activites

Posted April 27, 2010
my child attends this school I am so happy that I placed my child here they are professional & very concerned about the students education & in this day & time you're lucky when you find a school that has your childs best interest @ heart and for that I am truely greatiful.I commend the wonderful staff members @ ms72

Catherine And Count Basie Middle School 72 0

Posted February 25, 2010
I love my school and especially our funny ESL teacher Mr. Ramsbottom. Hes the best teacher I have ever met.

Catherine And Count Basie Middle School 72 4

Posted January 27, 2010
good school teacher are nice make sure we do what we have to do

Posted December 02, 2009

Posted November 24, 2009

Posted September 08, 2009

Catherine And Count Basie Middle School 72
133-25 Guy R Brewer Boulevard, Queens, NY  11434
Last modified Catherine And Count Basie Middle School 72 is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Catherine And Count Basie Middle School 72 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top