Queens, NY
Students enrolled: 1,497

Posted June 25, 2013
This is my last year in I.S 73 and i'm going to miss some of my teachers.This was a good school and I think the best teacher in my whole life was Mrs.Pagan and Ms.Price.I would never ever forget about this and the great time i ever been.I wish i could never leave.

Posted June 16, 2013
This is my last year in I.S 73 , Well i have to say its the best school you can go to for example the neighborhood is good. The amount of helpt they give you in that school is good you just need to try and cooperate with them and you will succed . Im glad to say that i will be graduating in a few days . I.S 73 has the best teachers ever that try hard to make you learn such as Mr.Everson , Ms.Kelly , Mr.Mac , Ms. Pagan all amazing teachers !.- B.Z 8P2

Posted August 29, 2012
I went to this school for two years maybe all the students might not be that good but the teachers are all awesome, specially Ms.sideris and Ms.strategakos there the best ESL teachers in that whole school. They both changed my life i thought of them as a my own family and i will never forget them.

Is 73 The Frank Sansivieri Intermediate School 4

Posted November 16, 2010
A great school, exellent teachers , good shool programs I'm very happy and my kids love them

Is 73 The Frank Sansivieri Intermediate School 0

Posted May 09, 2010
I went to this school before I moved to arizona (read my tmms one) and I really didn't like this school. I just loved two teachers, Mr Desmond--cool dude!!-- and Mr. E --forgot how to spell his name, but he's a math teacher. that's all

Posted March 17, 2010

Is 73 The Frank Sansivieri Intermediate School 1

Posted November 01, 2009

Is 73 The Frank Sansivieri Intermediate School 4

Posted October 08, 2009
My son is an excelled child and is receiving additional classes that continue to push him in a great learning environment.

Posted September 29, 2009

Is 73 The Frank Sansivieri Intermediate School 1

Posted September 01, 2009

Is 73 The Frank Sansivieri Intermediate School
70-02 54th Avenue, Queens, NY  11378
Last modified Is 73 The Frank Sansivieri Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Is 73 The Frank Sansivieri Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top