Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Staff is bad no equality, cafeteria is very dirty and lunch ladies are rude. And no good safety

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Staffs don't have any equality, we are taught to be equal but we are always being separated. It wasn't like this before but an school employee decided it was better to separate girls and boys, before this everything was fine but now I just feel theres no connection and not enough staffs try to see how students feel.

Excelent Middle school, my son studied here for 3 years and I feel very satisfied.

This school is pretty good for a year in 7th grade.i like some of my teachers especially Mr.Roche.Hes a nice,friendly teacher who is always there to help.so i think you should send your child here,since its also a quiet neighborhood. A.P 7B1

This is going to be my last year at 73 and i don't care if i win or loose the money for school but, all i want to say is that i've never had so much fun ! i love all my teachers especially ms. disponzio and ms.cohen they were my teachers from last year. they were'nt the sweetest but they sure were the ones who made me the person i am today. they teach me from right and wrong and help me improve in all my subjects and in my mistakes.when they say on the announcments IS 73 is the place to be , they arent lying, i honestly think its true because you have so much fun at the school they make us work hard but in an entertaing way so we dont get bored. to tie it all together IS 73 IS THE PLACE TO BE! they have great teachers , great rules . i dont even think there is a word in the dictionary to say how wonderful Frank Sansivieri is <3

This is my last year in I.S 73 and i'm going to miss some of my teachers.This was a good school and I think the best teacher in my whole life was Mrs.Pagan and Ms.Price.I would never ever forget about this and the great time i ever been.I wish i could never leave.

This is my last year in I.S 73 , Well i have to say its the best school you can go to for example the neighborhood is good. The amount of helpt they give you in that school is good you just need to try and cooperate with them and you will succed . Im glad to say that i will be graduating in a few days . I.S 73 has the best teachers ever that try hard to make you learn such as Mr.Everson , Ms.Kelly , Mr.Mac , Ms. Pagan all amazing teachers !.- B.Z 8P2

I went to this school for two years maybe all the students might not be that good but the teachers are all awesome, specially Ms.sideris and Ms.strategakos there the best ESL teachers in that whole school. They both changed my life i thought of them as a my own family and i will never forget them.

A great school, exellent teachers , good shool programs I'm very happy and my kids love them

I went to this school before I moved to arizona (read my tmms one) and I really didn't like this school. I just loved two teachers, Mr Desmond--cool dude!!-- and Mr. E --forgot how to spell his name, but he's a math teacher. that's all

Last modified Is 73 The Frank Sansivieri Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.