Posted January 25, 2013
This is a nice school. My son went here from PreK to third. The school has very strict policies on behavior and I did appreciate that. Everyone is treated equally. I did feel that some of the teachers in the upper grades were a little cold and screamed a little too much. The school does have a nice feel because it is small and has nice facilities compared to some around here. The vice principals are wonderful people who are great with children and should also be commended.

Posted September 07, 2011
My son attended this school from K through 4. He has grown so much. I truly appreciate all teachers and Mr. D. Our family has been having very serious problems. Teachers were keenly watching my son and supporting us. They added necessary services for my son since he is autistic spectrum. My son is also asthmatic. The school nurse is on duty full time. I always had good experiences with people in Main Office. Staffs were very warm. I was rest assured to send my son to PS 76. My son also loved to go to the school. I decided to move him to a different school, because I did not want to send my son to a middle school that we are zoned for after he leaves PS 76. This is the school that you can't look at test score only. You have to see value that the school provides to your child and to you.

Posted September 09, 2009
The principal of this school is not worth the effort that the amazing assistant principals put forward. She is a nasty lady who clearly doesn't understand a thing about education or how to treat kids. She's preventing this school from being good.

Posted May 28, 2009
This is a great school. The teachers are wonderfful. Mr.D and Mrs. Stone are great, The only problem is the bed bugs in our school the City needs to do something about this.

Posted April 05, 2009
P.S 76 is really a great school the only thing they need to change is all the people who work in the main office. They do not know how to treat the parents. They are very rude if you do not speak in English. There is another reason for this complaint, there are many preferences for some people.

Ps 76 William Hallett 3

Posted March 04, 2009
Good school. The best out of a few in my area. My only complaint is that sometimes they give short notice on upcoming events and/or changes. For example, there have been a few times where I was left standing in the school yard by my child's exit after school for a long period of time. When I noticed that she wasn't coming out I went inside to find out that they changed her exit for the day & I had to sign her out as if I was the one who was late! It would help if they let me know ahead of time or posted a note on her exit door. But, as I said before, the best school in my area!

Posted February 24, 2009

Posted December 08, 2008

Ps 76 William Hallett 5

Posted November 03, 2008
Phenomenal. The teachers for the most part work with you. The parent coordinator has great ideas for school functions. For example the holloween party. One thing I would wish to see is some more student activiteis such as a Christmas play. I attended this school when I was young. Beautiful office staff as well. Mr D. is the top person in this school. Love him, he is the go to guy, and can take care of many issues. Top school in Queens, NY

Ps 76 William Hallett 5

Posted August 05, 2008
My son attends this school and it is wonderdul the teachers and the kids interact like a big happy family Ms Stone and Mr D are awesome and they care so much about the kids i feel safe sending him there and if i have another child i will send them there as well Excellent Enviironment we need more schools and assistant principals like this. The school is awesome.

Ps 76 William Hallett
36-36 10th Street, Queens, NY  11106
Last modified Ps 76 William Hallett is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 76 William Hallett Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top