Bad
Good

Wonderful. The teachers are very kind. I like the food that they make in the school cafeteria. I also like the nice playground we have. It gives us time to play with one another and get active. Teachers do as much as they can to help us students as much as they can to help prepare us for the state tests that come in our way. They are our keys to success to living happy lives. They help us pass the state exam, without being nervous but being proud. We depend on them to get us to the next grade. One of the best things about our school is that we do group work. Working together helps us combine our ideas and also learn together. As in our ant mascot motto"A group that works together, grows together". Every day we go to school we keep that in our hearts and keep moving forward. We have the nicest prep teachers. For gym, art,science, music, and library. Our school could improve by getting more classes and teachers for them so we could help many students learn every day we come to school. The school helps us in many different ways. One example is that whenever we go to school, we can eat breakfast if we didn't have it in the mornings. That is why we

i used to go to this school and i guess i liked it. i had friends and supportive teachers they were great trust me!

In my life I've been to 5 schools and i believe that P.S 82 was the best school ever. I was always a good student wherever I went, I just never did homework. I attended P.S 82 from 97'-03' (6 years K-5) and the teachers never gave up on me. I miss all the teachers there. Number 1 school for me.

I do not know what the parent before me is talking about. This school is awesome and the teachersshow a great interest in my childs education. My daughters second grade teacher even drings a dance choreographer to the school so they can learn cultural dance. He genuinely care about his students and my daughter absolutely loves him.

ps 82 is a great school but has way too many problems little things become way too big in this school

I'm a parent of 2 boys who currently attend this school,I'm very happy and proud of my boys.My son who is in the 3rd grade just got an award for student of the month,the teachers are wonderful as well as the staff.when I was a child I attended this school myself and I'm proud to know that now my children attend P.S.82 .

I have 5 kids, 2 are now in High School, a 3rd. grader and a 1st. grader, and a 2 year old at home. All 4 so far attended/attends this school. The staff are helpful, teachers are caring and the school security, wonderful. Over the years one thing I have noticed is that the way the school is run is better and better each time. New options are given to parents and the principal is always keeping in touch with her parents, students and staff in order to make improvements. Most of the teachers who taught my 2 kids who are now in High School are still there teaching the smaller 2 kids. To me that's great both for me and my kids since I know what to expect from the wonderful teachers at PS#82.

Last modified Ps 82 Hammond is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.