Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Every one of the staffs in this school were so nice and helpful. The teachers are very polite and nice I am very happy that my daughter can attend school in ps 89

Develops character: Strongly agree

All the staff treat every one same in this school and very helpful. Creates us feel very comfortable to ask any questions regarding the class and kids

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I attended PS 89 70 years ago. Yes, 70 years ago. Back then, we were taught the right skills in the right ways by the best teachers. Today, not so much. The other reviewers can't spell or punctuate or write a coherent sentence that doesn't require me to fill in gaps in their wording. No one who's going to be an ophthalmologist would spell the word as opthamologist. Good grief. The comments published here are insulting to readers of them. Don't you agree? Back to Sesame Street, all of ya.

I left this school about 15 years ago! One of my favorite schools ever!! Back then i had wonderful teachers! Amazing staff members!! The teachers were so amazing i still remmeber each and everyone of there names!! Looking forward to putting my neice in this school!!! About to be a college gradute as an opthamologist and all i can say wish i can go back to my days at this wonderfull school :'(!!

My daughter just graduated from PS 89 Q, I think that we have a very good staff n teachers. The members of the leadership is very good they are always working together to help the students, parents n staff and finding new programs to help the students. The principal is always thinking in the future of the kids, and he also work with the teachers to help the kids that needs. help. His office door is always open for the parents for any question they have. My daughter was very happy to be in that school, 3 of my kids graduated there. I know she is going to miss her school. The principal always try to do programs after school to help kids with reading n math. and in anything they need. We also have a very good afters school program in our school that help for the community in our school. We have a very nice first step program to help little kids from 2 to 4 to learn colors, shapes, etc. numbers, so when they go to Preschool they are ready. I love my school and I am thankful for all the member there to help us and be always there for us.. I give and A to PS 89Q that is why a lot of people wants to be in our school

Me encanta la escuelita mi hija aprende muchismo, y me parece que hay programas como girls club que simplemente son excelentes.. me gustaria que haya clases como de teatro, mas musica y la opcion de que los ninos puedan enfocarce en un tercer idioma, por ejm mi nina habla espanol-ingles pero le gustaria apreder mandarin, estoy muy contenta de todo lo que mi nina ha aprendido.!! MARIA

The staff work always very hard with parent and students. Here students are encourage to be better every day.

My school is the best! The teachers parents and students I graduated this year 2009 . My 46 friends that are in the dual language with me were the first ones to graduaate from this school you learn 2 languages the whole school year and our motto were beliving is achiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This school will teach everyone to disipline and they will learn to face there fears. My brother and sister are also in this school it is truly the best!

Awsome!Great teachers and lessons!Thats how the children zoom! Through their grade!!

Last modified Ps 89 Elmhurst is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.