Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My son has been attending this school since Kindergarten and he is now in 5th grade. It is one of the best schools in Queens and under the leadership of Mr. Pisacano and his staff, it has excelled in many ways. My one, slightly negative comment is that classes are becoming larger and the child-to-teacher ratio becoming greater. I'm sure it's easier said then done, but having a teacher's aide along side the teacher would help. However, I look forward to seeing greater achievements for the school and it's school community under the new leadership of Principal Ko.

Develops character: Disagree

P.S 102 queens school office did not work properly. I am very disappointed with school office.

Some people kids entered the school ,without living in school zone and my son can't enter. I registered for him since May 2015. The school office did not work properly and my son had to go another school p.s 58 queens.

This school excels in providing academic excellence. I love this school. from their security systems, to their advanced attendance system to their exquisitely chosen academic programs and teachers.

After reading the parent and students reviews of P. S. 102, I realize the names of the teachers and principal may have changed, but the essence of the school I attended, remains the same. I was a student at P. S. 102 from 1963-64 in Ms. Kalin's 5th period class. Even then, the school was a very warm and caring environment for everyone - especially a newly arrived immigrant as myself. Ms. Kalin was a no-nonsense school marm, who cared deeply about our education. My most memorable moment there occurred on November 22, 1963. I was in a hallway and saw one of the parents who helped in the office (Mrs. Bianchi) crying. I asked what was wrong and she told me the President had been shot. I was not sure what that meant right then. Going back to class, the principal came on the PA and made the same announcement, and then school was dismissed. We've never been the same since. As I close out my own 38-year career as a high school teacher, this school remains very much a cornerstone in my life.

My son is graduating this year and while I am happy he is moving on to high school, I know he will be sad to leave PS 102. This is an excellent school with a great community. I commend all the staff and Mr. Pisacano, the principal, for making it a safe and nurturing environment for my son. Thank you very much and may you all be blessed always.

I really love this school. I've been here since 4th grade and nonow i'm in the 7th grade. It's a really cool school and everyone is so nice. Mr.Mac is awesome!

I wish to thank all of the teachers and staff of PS/IS 102 for helping make my son the person he is today. The caring and nurturing was above and beyond my expectations. I want to also congratulate the graduating class of 2012.

I've just got to say that Ps/Is 102 is one of the best schools in New York. First of all, all of the teachers are great, and they actually know what they're doing. The principal actually builds relationships with the students. We have many activities. All in all, P.s/I.s 102Q is a very good school. I recommend parents to at least apply to this school.You won't be dissapointed.

I go to school here. Overall i love this school, but sometimes i don't because of some people there. Mr. Gebhardt is my favorite teacher. MR>GEBHARDT ALL THE WAY!!!

Last modified Ps 102 Bayview is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.