Queens, NY
Students enrolled: 1,066

Posted June 01, 2015
My son Christopher ram went attend 109 first let me tell you as a mom I was scared like hell to send my son after everyone give me nothing but nagative things about this school.any way I want to give it a change since I live one block from the school from the time my son attend 109 he have nothing but 100 and have four awards it take two to success a good teacher and your kid that wanted to learn 109 have great teachers .I am so proud of my boy .

Jean Nuzzi Intermediate School 4

Posted April 15, 2015
My child went to this school he was an honor student and was chosen by the dept of education for the Science and Research program and went onto high school and was also an honor student there as well he never experienced the negative things that are being said here . Once i did ask him about the bullying , if it does exist here. He quote ( that there are a few trouble makers , however all schools has that_not that i am condoning bad behavior .We as parents sometimes needs to question our children instead of putting the blame on others.(One principal got fired just for trying to stop bad behavior. so do we blame the school?? if they tried to stop anything they end up in more trouble .THIS IS WHERE PARENTS NEED TO STEP IN AND TEACH OUR CHILDREN TO DO THE RIGHT THINGS ALWAYS AND DON'T BLAME IT ON OTHERS.

Posted February 10, 2015
This school does not provide the structure, the support, nor the tools for kids, especially the gifted students, to truly be successful. They shift schedules, and change classes throughout the year. They offer a high school level forensic science course with no text book, just handouts to 7th grade SP. Top kids are barely passing it and having their gpas brought down because of it. Many double period courses where the kids are stuck in one classroom for hours on end and then they schedule a trip on that day which that means the kids don't have that subject for the whole week. I'm very unhappy.

Posted September 17, 2014
A significant amount would say that this school gives a negative impression. But over the years, the kids have changed. All the bad kids have left. New kids are coming into the school every year, and they are coming from sophisticated elementary schools. This school has the equal amount of education as other schools. Please don't call it the worst school ever.

Posted March 19, 2014
One of the worst middle school ever. Bullying is rampant. I know, my son got bullied several times. This school was even in the news because a child comitted suicide because she got bullied in this school. Most of the children here don't respect each others individuality. I hope school official will do their best to lessen bullying.

Jean Nuzzi Intermediate School 4

Posted August 23, 2013
Jean Nuzzi is a great school my three sons all went here. The teachers are great.

Posted August 22, 2013
My school is the most awesome school ever! great teachers, awesome education programs, ... great school

Posted May 24, 2013
At the end of the school day when the kids leave i have to close my windows because of the amount of profanity that comes out of their mouths.

Jean Nuzzi Intermediate School 2

Posted May 27, 2012
The children of this school are extremely unruly. Living in the neighborhood for over 20 years, the kids are getting worse. They trespass onto private property, drop their garbage as they please and give a disrespectful attitude when asked to pick it up. Every afternoon the children gather in a fight disturbing the neighborhood with their vulgar and profane behavior. I would hate to see this school close, because the children will only get worse. Parents need to educate their children on appropriate behavior in and out of school. That is not a teacher nor the school's job.

Posted May 23, 2012
listen lady i don't care about u, my school is the best school in the world and you need to deal with it if you did not get your money back!!!!!

Jean Nuzzi Intermediate School
213-10 92nd Avenue, Queens, NY  11428
Last modified Jean Nuzzi Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jean Nuzzi Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top