Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Most teachers are effective some more then others. Some are not fair or are too struck. Some need to teach a little clearer but over all effective

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework is good kids learn from this they are just right . As long as homework has to do with what they are learning its fine

Develops character: Agree

Schools teaches us to be honest and most teachers are fair. Test are fair and there is some tutoring available

This school is great when it comes to education. Teachers help prepare you for test, future test and next grade. The disadvantage is students have clicks when it gets to middle school. If you are popular and have many friends then you are sure to be voted in for student council if not then forget about running. Some teachers have favorites but I guess that's how it is all over. The help at the school are the best especially Mrs. Gerry and Mrs. Linda. Overall school is better then many I attended here years ago and know people who here now, school prepared me well for future school. I had transfer from 3r grade from another school once I attended ps 113 I found out I was way behind, but I caught up, and even reached the top. This is why it's a 9 out of 10 school. Ps I never saw or experience any bullying at this school just a little peer pressure, but it was fine it made me stronger

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They do not teach respect. I do not care for the staff. They can all burn in hell.

BULLYING IS A MAJOR ISSUE IN THIS SCHOOL!! Please use internet resources as stopbullying.gov. My child has major issues for a first grader. I personally could not believe it myself. My only wish is for parents and educators to come up with a solution to overcome this problem. The only good thing is their academics are challenging!

My 2 daughters go to this school. I sent them here because my brothers stepdaughters go here and I was told it was great. I like the school because there aren't a lot of students and it's a small building and because of the extra cirriculum. But what I don't like about the school is the bullying and how the teachers and staff don't seem to think it's a big deal. My 8 yo had a problem last year with a student and I made it clear not to have them in the same class again and this year they are back in the same class. I don't see why it's so hard to listen to parents. They do pta meetings so parents can get involved but if you're not going to listen then what is the point? Overall the school is good. I like that it goes from kindergarten to 8th grade. But the bullying has to STOP!

Bullies. Bad teachers. Students who are full of themselves. This is all I think of when I look back on my experiences at this school. I was miserable because I couldn't do as well as the teachers all pressured us to do. I was bullied for my looks. It's all about the popular and good-looking kids here. They get the most attention and help from teachers. Every other student who isn't as lucky gets neglected. I am happy to say that I have since moved and no longer have to attend this terrible, terrible school.

The School is ok . The Princple should be more friendly, And they should be wearing uniforms.........

This school has taught me a lot. Yes , it provides a lot of intelligence for the students and extracurricular activities. But there are flaws. Some of the teachers are very kind and supporting, this helps a student feel comfortable . But there is some teachers whose behaviors are ridiculous. Some are very prejudice and judgemental. They also sometimes insult the student . I remember I would be afraid to go to class. Not only did I have to be in fear between the judgemental students , who bully you for sexuality or just by the way you look. But I had to fear some teachers. Even though I went to deans to consult these problems. All they do is give a lecture to the child and that's the end of it. The students continue to bully you. This school overall is good with its teaching professions. But the way students treat each other or the way some teachers treat the students is not acceptable. I'm very glad I don't go to this school anymore. All I can say is thank you for teaching me what I needed to know.

Last modified Ps 113 Isaac Chauncey is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.