Queens, NY

Ps 120 2

Posted October 15, 2014
My daughter transfered from another school due to my work. She's in first grade now, class size teacher/student ratio is: 1:32... one teacher has to take care of 32 students without an assistant, that means if the teacher talks to each student privately, that's 1 minute and 30 seconds til a period is over. :( secondly, taking kids to school in the morning and picking up kids after school is a nightmare. Kids get to squeeze in front of the main entrance while some parents watching their kids going into the school. Come on, can we all line up? Picking up students happens in the back of the school (the Playground), Rainy days? kids have to wait in the rain to be picked up? Otherwise, staying inside that little hallway and pin-point who's-who? And the Afterschool YMCA program....don't want to talk about it...Let other parents get some commends on that one!!

Ps 120 1

Posted April 30, 2014
This school has changed over the years. The staff isn't very welcoming. Also my daughter did not have a good experience. I do not recommend this school.

Posted October 11, 2013
P.s 120q is a very fun place.It's alive,the teachers there make you feel SOOO welcomed,and the teachers r also so kind and fun. They're amazing ppl. Everybody there does the best they can. You shouldnt look down on ps 120 cuz that place is jsut amazing C:

Posted December 06, 2012
I am in fifth grade this year and it has been the best elementary career I think I will ever get

Ps 120 1

Posted December 01, 2011
My eldest daughter when to this school since 2008 in prek and it was the best years until 2009 in kindergarten since that times but now is the new principal and i really can`t stand it at all. I find out in year 2010 until this year 2011 is really bad.Some nice teachers gone and retire.I`m really upset!

Posted June 25, 2011
This school is more than a regular elementary school. Excellent teachers and staff. I can't say anything good about the principals secretaries besides the fact that they are extremely rude. The teachers really do prepare your kids for JHS.

Posted March 26, 2011
Went here in 1999-2001. I thought it was a pretty good school. The teachers were pretty awesome and good when I went there. I know the science teacher who rolled her trolley into our class every now and then was really good. Does miss Blouse, Mrs. Silberman or mr Q still teach here?

Ps 120 4

Posted December 14, 2009

Posted September 20, 2009

Posted April 01, 2009
My Daughter is in this school right from Kinder garden and this is the best place she could be. The teachers are so loving and caring including the principal as well.

Ps 120
58-1 136th Street, Queens, NY  11355
Last modified Ps 120 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 120 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top