Bad
Good

My daughter transfered from another school due to my work. She's in first grade now, class size teacher/student ratio is: 1:32... one teacher has to take care of 32 students without an assistant, that means if the teacher talks to each student privately, that's 1 minute and 30 seconds til a period is over. :( secondly, taking kids to school in the morning and picking up kids after school is a nightmare. Kids get to squeeze in front of the main entrance while some parents watching their kids going into the school. Come on, can we all line up? Picking up students happens in the back of the school (the Playground), Rainy days? kids have to wait in the rain to be picked up? Otherwise, staying inside that little hallway and pin-point who's-who? And the Afterschool YMCA program....don't want to talk about it...Let other parents get some commends on that one!!

This school has changed over the years. The staff isn't very welcoming. Also my daughter did not have a good experience. I do not recommend this school.

Great teachers! My child loved every teacher that they had from 2007-2012. There are so many new teachers now. Most of the good teachers left because of the principal. Very, very bad principal.

P.s 120q is a very fun place.It's alive,the teachers there make you feel SOOO welcomed,and the teachers r also so kind and fun. They're amazing ppl. Everybody there does the best they can. You shouldnt look down on ps 120 cuz that place is jsut amazing C:

I am in fifth grade this year and it has been the best elementary career I think I will ever get

My eldest daughter when to this school since 2008 in prek and it was the best years until 2009 in kindergarten since that times but now is the new principal and i really can`t stand it at all. I find out in year 2010 until this year 2011 is really bad.Some nice teachers gone and retire.I`m really upset!

This school is more than a regular elementary school. Excellent teachers and staff. I can't say anything good about the principals secretaries besides the fact that they are extremely rude. The teachers really do prepare your kids for JHS.

Went here in 1999-2001. I thought it was a pretty good school. The teachers were pretty awesome and good when I went there. I know the science teacher who rolled her trolley into our class every now and then was really good. Does miss Blouse, Mrs. Silberman or mr Q still teach here?

My Daughter is in this school right from Kinder garden and this is the best place she could be. The teachers are so loving and caring including the principal as well.

When my eldest daughter went to this school it was wonderful. All of the teachers were marvelous and checked her homework and classwork on a daily basis. They corrected every little mistake and helped her become an excellent writer. They built up her vocabulary by giving 20 words every week and a test at the end. I sent my other two daughters thinking that they would receive the same education that my eldest daughter received. However, this did not happen. All of the skilled teachers retired and now the teachers are not as great. Now there is a new principle. It is her first year so I cannot say much about her. This year was a bad year academically but we can only pray for the best.The principle should become strict and observe classroom routines. That is the only way we will get back the Golden Days of P.S. 120.

Last modified Ps 120 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.