Queens, NY

Posted October 29, 2013
This is a good school, but we need a little more structure at dismissal and a uniform code to strictly follow!
2 people found this helpful

Posted September 26, 2013
This is a great school (gem) in the neighborhood. My son will start 1st grade here.

Ps 121 2

Posted September 12, 2013
One of the worst schools in queens the staff its so rude specially security guards you can even ask them a question cause they will come out so rude and the office staff seems like they always in a bad mood I dont understand how they have this people with attitude working there they are the face of the school the first people you see walking in School is a messes no organization at all . I had my child there and I had to put him somewhere else its just not the right place

Ps 121 5

Posted June 27, 2013
I am Pleasantly pleased with the Staff and teachers at P.S. 121Q. My child is currently attending P.S. 121 Q, and as a parent, I truly appreciate how the staff demonstrates a high level of professionalism and caring towards the students in P.S. 121Q. My son LOVES school, and I am very grateful for how the staff embraces my child and makes him want to be there! To me, a mother couldn't ask for anything more when it comes to enhancing a child's learning development. Not saying that everyone here is all perky and skipping down the halls, and I know people have their bad days, but overall, P.S. 121 Q is school that embraces their students and parents. Danielle H.

Ps 121 2

Posted June 21, 2013
If unpleasant Admission staff is a tell-tale sign of how my daughter will be treated,I am hesitant. W/o a smile, she asked for the offer letter w/ required docs and plops paper in front of me.I told her the P.S. near me said they will send the same forms to P.S 121. She says that may be what they said but for this school, you have to fill all this out.. No welcome to the school or friendly w/ the child. Office staff is the face of ur school. How they treat me tells the environment my child will be in. If office staff has an attitude, how are teachers? If office staff can not show my child w/ a warm smile, how do teachers respond? If it is unpleasant for a parent to deal w/ your office staff, how unpleasant will it be to deal teachers? I understand that I can't generalize what teachers will be based on an unhappy woman.The school atmosphere is reflected by every staff.Again, this is my experience &no one else has to agree.When I experience rude people,I don t get warm fuzzy feeling.P.S. 121 should want the parents feel good their child is in this school not that they have to choose this school(b/c there is no other choice).

Ps 121 5

Posted May 24, 2007
My daughter has attended P.S. 121 for the past three years. From the Principal, to the schools crossing guards, it has been a wonderful environment. The PTA meetings are always well attended. The performing arts teachers are so dedicated, and never fail to put on a wonderful show. The teachers are helpful, and always available to listen, they also encourage the best out of their students. If you live in the area, I highly recommend this school. I have had a wonderful experience, and will be somewhat sad when my child graduates next year.

Posted October 26, 2005
I am a parent of a child at PS 121 and a former student. Although there are many new faces in this community, the quality of the education at PS 121 remains high. Parents are welcome and students are engaged in learning

Posted September 09, 2003
For the past 16 years we have had 7 children from our family (biological, foster and other family members) attend P.S. 121. During this time we have met the 3 Principals who ran the school. Each brought a different scope on how the school was run and has succeeded in making it a good school. Class sizes could be smaller and the school could use a makeover but overall as stated above it is a good school.

Ps 121
126-10 109th Avenue, Queens, NY  11419
Last modified Ps 121 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 121 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top