Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My son's kindergarten teacher is great. She sent welcome post cards to each kids in her class before the school starts, which was sweet and warm. She is caring and responsible, promptly reply to your questions and worries. My son is now in 2nd grader and likes to go to school every day. Home work amount is just right. They focus on reading, help them in writing, that builds a good foundation when kids go to upper grades. His class has math test after every chapter starts from first grade to ensure they do the review / revision. Overall, a good experience.

This school offers a caring and supportive environment. I feel great confidence in the teachers and principal. Children always seem happy going in every morning.

My son loves school! He even wants to go to the playground after hours because he is so proud 122 is his school! We are so happy.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Some teachers care more than others. I experienced this first hand last year. This year whole other ball game.

I have to say that my experience with p.s122 in th beginning was very shaky and poor. This year I've seen a hugh difference. The teachers are more caring,and determined to make sure your kid learns.

Great Teachers, Great Staff I have my son there for 4 years now and I could not be happier. The principal is amazing the secretaries are sweethearts and the PTA cares about the best interests of the school, students and faculty

Develops character: Agree

always honest always fair you feel extra comfortable drooping off your child to school every morning

Love this school, I have my two kids in this school and we loved! They are very well educated and the principal is amazing!

I usually don't respond to these sites because the experience is different for everyone. But to say that you have to be white to be treated properly is ignorance at its best. Whites are the minority in this school. Obviously you did not spend much time at this school. One example of the diversity is the annual culture night that will usually have over 20 countries being represented. With such a closed mind I can see why you could not appreciate diversity and a great education.

PS 122 is a great school if your white. Because WE as Hispanic we were treated very poorly. Took my daughter out of that school and she is much happier in a very school. With very very helpful teacher and a super stuff .

Last modified Ps 122 Mamie Fay is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.