Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (3 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 04, 2016
I am grateful to Mr Hartofilis a third grade teacher in class 4-306. In the beginning I was worried about my son because of his previous teacher,He gave me reassurance and told me to step back and let him do his job. He couldn't have been more right ,he help my child in so many ways and for that I am so grateful.

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted June 04, 2016
Some teachers care more than others. I experienced this first hand last year. This year whole other ball game.

Ps 122 Mamie Fay 3

Posted June 04, 2016
I have to say that my experience with p.s122 in th beginning was very shaky and poor. This year I've seen a hugh difference. The teachers are more caring,and determined to make sure your kid learns.

Posted December 21, 2015
Great Teachers, Great Staff I have my son there for 4 years now and I could not be happier. The principal is amazing the secretaries are sweethearts and the PTA cares about the best interests of the school, students and faculty

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted December 21, 2015
always honest always fair you feel extra comfortable drooping off your child to school every morning

Posted September 29, 2015
Love this school, I have my two kids in this school and we loved! They are very well educated and the principal is amazing!

Posted September 09, 2014
I usually don't respond to these sites because the experience is different for everyone. But to say that you have to be white to be treated properly is ignorance at its best. Whites are the minority in this school. Obviously you did not spend much time at this school. One example of the diversity is the annual culture night that will usually have over 20 countries being represented. With such a closed mind I can see why you could not appreciate diversity and a great education.

Ps 122 Mamie Fay 1

Posted July 24, 2014
PS 122 is a great school if your white. Because WE as Hispanic we were treated very poorly. Took my daughter out of that school and she is much happier in a very school. With very very helpful teacher and a super stuff .

Posted April 02, 2014
My daughter has been in PS122 since kindergarten and it has been great so far! She is now in 1st grade and her reading and math skills are amazing!! I'm bring my son on board in September! The teachers are great!

Posted February 24, 2014
One of the great school @. NYC . My older son was in this school , now my younger son goes in ps 122. I am so so happy

21-21 Ditmars Boulevard, Queens, NY  11105
Last modified Ps 122 Mamie Fay is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.