Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My child was new to this school. His other school made sure that once kds were under their care other parents or strangers did not have access to the children. I assumed this about the school. Turns out that during the beginning of the school year this school thinks its ok to leave kids waiting for their teachers in an adjacent public park. Once kids finish breakfast they are sent to this yard/public park. There is no security or school aides. Parents can come in and out or stand as round this yard. Teenagers and any other adults. It is a large school and it becomes crowded and busy in this park. Some kids drop their bags and start playing and running around to add to the chaos. I was shocked. My son's first day the bus driver could not drop him for breakfast so he called me surprised the school was telling him it was ok to leave him in a yard w easy access. I thought he was exaggerating until i took time off as well as his father. When I complained the parent coordinator said it had always been done this way. I asked the other parents there and they felt like me it's dangerous. Many parents are English language defecient or do not know where to go to compl as in. The school takes advantage of this.

It was my daughters FIRST DAY of kindergarten and I told their staff my daughter doesn't know her class or her teacher. The staff didn't seem to mind that i told them the 1st time and so I assume it's ok for my daughter to go by herself. So my daughter walks a couple of feet and seems lost but follows the other students, so I try to to accompany her but the staff and security guards wouldn't even let me pass. So I told them the second time that my daughter doesn't know her class and teacher and that's when they put their shock faces and they still refused to let me in. They insisted there were people there to help her find her but how can I feel she's safe if she olny 4years old with just strangers. Will call the school within 2 hrs to take her out to see if she's fine not going wait all day till they are dismissed.

This is such a great school. And the teachers are very very nice and hard worker . I really like this school a lot bcz my kids go to this school and they are very happy

This is the worst school in New York City. The staff and principal are rude and do not care about anyone. It is a very hostile environment and the students deserve better!

My school is decent. Most teachers care about your studies and are willing to help you out. They don't have a honors program in the moment, but in a couple years there will be. This school is not really diverse, so it can cause problems for some people. And if you ever happen to use the bathrooms there, you will notice they are dirty.

Amazing school when I attended it four years ago. I had wonderful times and I even scored a perfect score on the eighth grade math test, so you can't say the teachers are bad.

In my experience with my child attending this schools i have been truly disappointed with this schools performance.Some of the teachers rather than teach, bully their students and I was very very unhappy with the work of the schools new Middle School Dean.

I am really happy with my childs progress. Ms. Maqsudi is one of the best teachers in the school.

I am really impressed with their education style. Mrs. Hamilton is one of the best and she is always there for the parents.

I am really happy with the teachers especialy MS. Wickham and Mrs.Hamilton is always there helping the parents.

Last modified Ps 127 Aerospace Science Magnet is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.