Queens, NY
Students enrolled: 1,015

Posted August 03, 2013
I have graduated from PS.129, and i am now in the eighth grade. My times at 129 were some of the greatest moments i had in life, they have taught me so much and i would do anything to go back. The teachers and staff are very carring and they are so talented. To you parents out there who are reading this from a kid who has gone to this school i recomend to bring your kid to this school.

Posted September 09, 2012
my wife doris gunther went to ps129 in 1953 it was the best school she wentto; she lived on 18-12 127 street . we are looking for any one that has picture of the area .where she lived.

Posted March 11, 2011
My son is in the second grade and I first enrolled him when he was going into to the first grade and I could not have made a better decision for him. The school is amazing he has not only improved tremendously on his reading and writing but his behavior has improved as well. Everyone at PS 129 is great, from the staff in the office to the teachers, the parent coordinator and Ms. Alesi the principal are all amazing. My son was first enrolled in PS143 in Corona which is a HORRIBLE school so I had moved to College Point because of the school ratings and again I could not have made a better decision for my child. I recommend PS 129 to everyone.

Posted March 11, 2011
I just have to say this school is amazing!!!! Everyone seems to really care at PS 129 and that is what we look for as parents for our children.

Posted May 19, 2010
My daughter's are in the 1st and 4th grade, both of my daughters have learning disablities ADD and dyslexia. My 4th grader went from not being able to read at all to now being on grade level because of the great staff that put the hard work into making sure my daughters matter. When my life gets overwhelming with my 2 year old son with sensory issues the principal herself with the guidance counselors will take time to stay with him while my 1st grader is preforming her 1st grade show. I mean this staff goes above and beyond and I know my kids matter. That makes a exceptional school, exceptional staff with a result of exceptional students.

Posted April 13, 2010
My kids are in 1st and 3rd grade. They have been enrolled since pre-k. My husband and I love this school. We have had great teachers. The office staff are always helpful and friendly. Great group of people. Enjoy the shows performed with the great music and art teacher. Guidance counselor has been exceptional with both my children. She has always gone above and beyond for them. Cant say enough great things about this school. Not everything is perfect..but this school is pretty close to it..

Posted March 29, 2010
My children went to ps 129, and I was very sad that we had to move. My daughter learn to read very fast and I think that is not the school's job to teach your children, the parents also have to play their role and help their children in their education. If I had the chance to put my children back to ps 129, I would. The # of students in a class is little and I think is the best!

Posted February 27, 2010
This is a great school. I don't know who would write a bad review about this school. Everyone is helpful, friendly and care about the children. The administration is wonderful and listens to parents' needs. The children seem happy. My child needed extra help and it was given immeiately.

Posted February 05, 2010

Posted November 18, 2009

Ps 129 Patricia Larkin
128-02 7th Avenue, Queens, NY  11356
Last modified Ps 129 Patricia Larkin is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 129 Patricia Larkin Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top