Ps 132 Ralph Bunche 4

Posted April 28, 2014
I think PS132 is a great school. The teachers here puts a lot of effort in to the students. They want what's best for the child and their parents. The area is safe, when it comes to the students safety they are on point someone is always at the front desk signing you in and checking I'd. I will recommend this school to other parents.

Ps 132 Ralph Bunche 1

Posted April 05, 2012
I am a parent with a son who attends this school right now. I am desperately trying to get him out of this placement. The neighborhood is unsafe. No decent in-school or after-school activities. There is no longer a "strong" reading program as BOTH "Reading Specialist" were placed in the classroom as homeroom teachers by the new principal. My son has one such "reading specializing" teacher now in 1st grade--I am not impressed. Honestly, I would have to say the "bullying" is probably the biggest problem at the school. The Principal is not addressing it AT ALL--as a matter of fact even letters to her office go UNATTENDED to! My son has come home numerous time with "accidents" that I was neither contacted about or had my questions answered about. Also, there is some kind of weird picking order as well. . . Parents who are known trouble makers are the ones whose badly behaved children are allowed to run rampant over the quieter more well-behaved students. I really DO NOT recommend this school! If you are zoned for it FIND A WAY OUT! Move if you have too!

Ps 132 Ralph Bunche 4

Posted June 07, 2010
This is school is just great.They really care for the kids. Discipline is right on to what your child recieves at home.the children here are well behaved and happy. The preK program is great and the children really learn not just play all day!Nice clean parent friendly school staff. The administration here is second to none great job I can see this school on a steady rise to the top!

Ps 132 Ralph Bunche 0

Posted April 29, 2010
I appreciate the teacher-parent/teacher-student relationships that have developed over my 5+ years at the Ralph Bunche School. There is a genuine concern for the academic and social growth of each student. I am pleased with the end results of a grueling year. I also give homage to the administrative staff. Their leadership has created an environment which is safe for the wealth of knowledge and esteem that is taught; and will exhume from each child long after graduation.

Ps 132 Ralph Bunche 0

Posted April 21, 2010
I love PS 132 because they care about the kids that attend the school.

Posted January 26, 2010

Posted October 07, 2009

Ps 132 Ralph Bunche 1

Posted August 24, 2009

Posted January 21, 2009

Posted June 14, 2008

Ps 132 Ralph Bunche
132-15 218th Street, Queens, NY  11413
Last modified Ps 132 Ralph Bunche is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 132 Ralph Bunche Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top