Queens, NY

Ps 133 5

Posted October 07, 2013
Great school. Wonderful teachers who care about the children. Caring, safe envirnoment. My children have done very well here.

Ps 133 3

Posted February 27, 2013
THERE IS NO FOREIGN LANGUAGE TAUGHT AT THIS SCHOOL!!! Which is something I feel our children deserve!!

Posted December 02, 2009
great school staff and parents work toghether to make a great place for the kids to learn and have fun.

Posted September 02, 2009
My daughter loves this school

Posted December 13, 2007
My son has learnt a lot in this school. He is happy to be there and is well cared for. His queries, problems are well taken care of. My sincere thanks to the principal, teachers and staff of ps 133!

Posted September 19, 2007
I've been part of this school for over 15 yrs. The new administration; Steppel has taken a once well known school to the dumps. There is no after school activities, Arts - and now they even cut down on the math for 2nd graders cause the math teacher is now the gym teacher. Ms. Steppel over steps her boundaries at the PTA meetings, never leaving and not allowing parents to really say what they want.

Ps 133 2

Posted July 03, 2007
The principal in this school is horrible. Ever since she became principal the test scores dropped and a lot of the 'better' teachers left. PS 133 is not what it was when Mr. Brecher,Mr. Morris, Mr Mazor were there I am sad to say.

Ps 133 5

Posted January 01, 2007
I am a former student of PS133. I really think it was a great school. My younger brother goes there now, and he loves it. When your at PS 133, it is like one big family. This school is one of the best schools I ever benn too!

Ps 133 3

Posted November 29, 2005
My son had fun at this school, and learned. Even though several of the teachers were difficult to communicate with in the beginning, eventually both my son and I were able to establish good relationships with his teachers. There are not enough extra-curicular activities and arts, but that is the same situation as the other New York public schools. The parent community is pretty well involved, and there were quite a few good field trips, but overall the system itself (NYC schools) are rather limiting.

Posted October 29, 2005
P.S 33 provides a good learning enviorment for your kids and has great teachers ans staff. There is number of extracurriciular activity including a band,chorus,chess club, ect. There is a PTA there which is responsible for many of the events that occur in the school.

248-5 86th Avenue, Queens, NY  11426
Last modified Ps 133 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 133 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top