Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Disagree

too much going on in this school . I n all fairness teachers cant be responsible.....it's a parent's job. MALe AP should be a role model insttead of bullying his peers.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

MALE Ap is useless ! Mean and causes ill will within the school due to his neg attitudes to people.

kids running amok administration disrespectful to staff no cohesiveness get that male ap out of the place - he's breeding bad feelings that stem from him......he doesn't help with discipline cause he's ineffective.

Disrepectful incompetent male AP who does little to help students or teachers.useless just threatens everyone silently.

I would rate my experience terrible because first off, the teachers aren't doing their job. Also because, there are a lot of fights, running around in the lunch room, jumping on the tables, also the new principle isn't doing her job. I would do anything to get out of this school. Also listen to this, The Employees of the school are pacifying me and my brother. Even I almost got hit in the head with a chair by a bad student in my class. I know this message is kind of disturbing but, this new principle of this school needs to be fired like right NOW.

I took my daughter out of this school because she was an exeptionaly smart girl,but her grades were not showing it.I had wanted to schedule a meeting with her teachers and when I tried to contact the school I could never get through,I had to personally call the teachers cell phones and to my astonishment they told me that,that was the only way to get results.The teachers are the best,but it is a certain AP that makes me and my daughter uncomfatable.I dont know why he is still there,but since he wouldn't leave I did.

I had a child pass thur and now in high school. And one child still attending their . Since mr Fairweather has taken the principal role it's been dowhill . The staff are doing things that aren't protocol. But only cause their being told to do so and in fear of risking their jobs they do it .something needs to be done they are neglecting these childern.

This school needs to improve their special education program with teacher who are dedicated to the needs of a special needs child instead of their own needs. I would not recommend this school not even to my worst enemy who has a special needs child..

If only people knew what s really going on here and how certain people on the staff are singled out by a certain AP who has a lot of issues himself. Why is he still here when its so obvious

This school need Good teachers,teachers who need a job,not hang outs . Good leadership quality principal , who observed the teachers intellectual abilities and team teaching approach. The front entrance needs steam cleaning too. The children project's need to be advertise more the school.

Last modified Ps 43 is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.