Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted February 15, 2016
Well, my teacher does but like I said before I NEVER get to learn anything due to all of the disruption in the classroom. I never get to learn any thing and the state test is coming up.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted February 15, 2016
Again, Non-Caring and very horrible. Very, Very, Very, Very. I just don't like it. Even tough I love my teacher, I don't deserve to be in a class where I do not have a good learning environment.

Posted February 15, 2016
I would rate my experience terrible because first off, the teachers aren't doing their job. Also because, there are a lot of fights, running around in the lunch room, jumping on the tables, also the new principle isn't doing her job. I would do anything to get out of this school. Also listen to this, The Employees of the school are pacifying me and my brother. Even I almost got hit in the head with a chair by a bad student in my class. I know this message is kind of disturbing but, this new principle of this school needs to be fired like right NOW.

Posted December 18, 2014
I took my daughter out of this school because she was an exeptionaly smart girl,but her grades were not showing it.I had wanted to schedule a meeting with her teachers and when I tried to contact the school I could never get through,I had to personally call the teachers cell phones and to my astonishment they told me that,that was the only way to get results.The teachers are the best,but it is a certain AP that makes me and my daughter uncomfatable.I dont know why he is still there,but since he wouldn't leave I did.

Posted October 01, 2014
I had a child pass thur and now in high school. And one child still attending their . Since mr Fairweather has taken the principal role it's been dowhill . The staff are doing things that aren't protocol. But only cause their being told to do so and in fear of risking their jobs they do it .something needs to be done they are neglecting these childern.

Ps 43 2

Posted August 21, 2014
This school needs to improve their special education program with teacher who are dedicated to the needs of a special needs child instead of their own needs. I would not recommend this school not even to my worst enemy who has a special needs child..

Ps 43 3

Posted April 29, 2014
If only people knew what s really going on here and how certain people on the staff are singled out by a certain AP who has a lot of issues himself. Why is he still here when its so obvious

Posted April 23, 2014
This school need Good teachers,teachers who need a job,not hang outs . Good leadership quality principal , who observed the teachers intellectual abilities and team teaching approach. The front entrance needs steam cleaning too. The children project's need to be advertise more the school.

Ps 43 5

Posted October 24, 2013
It is.an excellent school with great staff. I had one child pass through who is now attending a specialized high school and graduate with honors and 2nd child in ap class..the schol is perfect for all 3 of my children..it right by the sea and the play groumd park is great for the kids..I hope my excellent review for this school..

Ps 43 5

Posted May 08, 2013
This school has exceptional teachers, and an excellent art, music and drama department. The princapal Mr. Fairweather is professional and is doing a great job creating a secure school with an amazing staff.

160 Beach 29th Street, Queens, NY  11691
Last modified Ps 43 is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.