Posted April 17, 2014
This school is one of the best in the boro of queens and they have a nice staff . Also my daughter is a student in this school . Nice

Posted August 05, 2013
I graduated from this school, such great school! I miss it dearly. The staff is very friendly!

Is 145 Joseph Pulitzer 2

Posted May 04, 2011
DONT EVEN TRY ENTERING UR CHILD 'ERE. PLACE IS CrAzY!!! THEY BEAT THE C*** OUTTA YA!!!! U KNOW IMA STUDENT SO I EXPERIENCE IT TOO!

Posted January 11, 2011
I am looking school to my daughter , grade 6. she is coming fron Colombia.

Is 145 Joseph Pulitzer 4

Posted January 06, 2011
Watch out for the security guards. Theyre SO NOSY. They pass by the school everyday so you better watch out

Posted May 19, 2010
The principal is phenomenal, the teachers and staff are all incredibly supporive and interested in each student. Academically it offers a fantastic curriculum and even with budget cuts the school has kept student involvemnt.

Is 145 Joseph Pulitzer 4

Posted April 29, 2010
This school is great. There is so much technology for the students to use. My students learn through laptops (Mac and PC), and SMARTboard technology. Through hard work and expert planning, there are diverse libraries of independent readers and author studies for the children to read and experience a wide range of literature. Our staff are seasoned veterans as well as cutting edge mavericks that are fresh and ready to enhance the learning experience of our children. Dr. Beckham is a saint. She is the most dedicated individual to her school and the kids.

Is 145 Joseph Pulitzer 0

Posted April 29, 2010
The staff is great from the top, Principal Dr. Beckham who lives in our school to the wonderful administrators of the 5 academies that meet our student's needs. We all work together as a team to bring new technology and learning practices to our children many of whom are new to our country. Our school is a safe and secure learning environment for all.

Is 145 Joseph Pulitzer 0

Posted April 29, 2010
This school has showed me things about skills of education . This school has some of the best teachers such as; Mr. Schirling a Math teacher for the 6th grade, Mr. Sinacore an ELA teacher for 7th grade and 8th grade , Ms. Lavvas a 8th grade science teacher who teaches you all the skills you need to know for the science state test and regents exam, Ms. Lovera who teaches 6th grade science and helps you fit in when you are new to the school, and finally Mr. Chesler the godfather of the Law Academy. Each of the academies has different programs to satisfy students needs .

Posted February 10, 2010
I am currently an 8th grader at this school. I think it is really great. I'm an honors student I didn't think I would be advanced in math but here I am. :)

Is 145 Joseph Pulitzer
33-34 80th Street, Queens, NY  11372
Last modified Is 145 Joseph Pulitzer is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Is 145 Joseph Pulitzer Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 58 reviews. Top