Queens, NY

Posted April 18, 2014
Ps 155 is a great school, I heard a lot od good things about this school. Students are doing lots of homework and I think the teachers and principal are great.

Posted January 13, 2014
PS 155 is a wonderful place for learning and growing. The students work hard and learn more than just academics. They build character and attain life long skills. I enjoy working with students. They use technology to further learning and provide a enriching curriculum. There are lots of opportunities to participate in PS 155 and to contribute to the community.

Ps 155 3

Posted September 25, 2013
This is a good school but now as the school year is beginning I have heard that there is no parenting volenntering at this school and no learning leaders at this school also... And this is what I don't understand people who want to help the school and help our kids are being turned away at this school....the parent cordenator Ms. Knee smith is not helpful at all, she is very rude to parents and she is the one that is suppose to want help from he parents....last year there were parents who wanted to give Christmas goody bags to the entire school and she was against this....what is her problem... And made comments as "never again" these are innocent children who some might not have anything at home to open on Christmas morning... And these little this count....something needs to be done about her....but the principle is a good person...he wants what the parent wants... There is no parent involvement in this school anymore... This is wrong

Ps 155 3

Posted June 17, 2012
P.S. 155Q is a good school. I don't agree with the way some teachers work in this school. My son didn't get the help he needed from his teacher. He was always turned away by this fifth grade teacher and ended failing his state math test. She had 18 students in her class and this was an I.E.P. class. I hope she gets fired because she is not sutiable to be a teacher.

Posted January 01, 2012
It's a great school a very good principal and great teachers who cares about the kids and there school work

Posted March 10, 2011
I Have a child in first grade. His teacher is the best teacher ever. She is organized and has really advanced my child. The principal's of this school are really great as well. Very helpful staff in and out of the office. P.S. 155 is really a community family. If you have more than one child in the school the experience is even greater. You get the chance to see how much this faculty cares about the children. the crossing guard and security guard of this school are incredible people. I am very happy my children have had this school as the base of their education . Thank You P.S. 155 family for caring for my children and their education.

Posted February 09, 2011
They have good teachers and principals,and a good leadership,i am happy to send my child to p.s.155.

Posted January 18, 2009

Posted May 24, 2007

Posted August 26, 2003

Ps 155
130-2 115th Avenue, Queens, NY  11420
Last modified Ps 155 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 155 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top