Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: no rating

I am a parent who thinks when the school day ends so should the work. so any homework given is too much for me.

awesome teachers, great staff, and wonderful programs. safe and clean. my children love this school. PTA is great and Ruth, the school needs you. thank you to all.

My daughter is in the Dual Language program. It is a wonderful program that has run for at least 6 years because the 1st class has already graduated, so I have confidence that the school knows what they are doing. My daughter loves learning the Chinese words and characters and loves singing all the songs. She comes home excitedly singing the songs. I really appreciate the fact that many schools in the different communities are promoting 2nd language immersion programs. I think it will make our kids' generations much more knowledgeable and competitive. This sure beats having to send my daughter to weekend Chinese school, and all the resentment that goes with it.

I like the dual lanugage which this school provides to my son. He learns both Chinese and English. The teachers are very nice and responsible.

Social Studies and art were available, which was very important to a lot of kids. Sports from this school was mostly tennis, gym, basketball, and so many others. The school PTA was a great group of helpers when they invited parents to talk to them about how to treat their kids. The afterschool programs were the best, also where they could help kids with homework, math, reading, science, and writing. There is also music, computer lab, and science. I have been going to this school for 5 years, and it's the BEST school I have EVER gone to!!!

Last modified Ps 163 Flushing Heights is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.