Bad
Good

My son loves this school, he is excited to go everyday. He is a first grader and this is his first year in this school, we were a little worried about the change for him in the beginning. This school has the most friendly and caring teachers and staffs, even the crossing guards is wonderful. My child's teachers are very delicate with lessons and homework. We are glad that we made the change for him.

This is the best school ever, in my whole life. I have been here for a whole 6 years

Overall the school is "GREAT". Both of my daughters have attended the school, (one graduated last year) and I am very happy with their experience in the school. The teachers are all excellent and are very involved with the children. HOWEVER, I strongly agree with the postings related to the principle being cold, uncaring and ready to dismiss issues related to my children. I am a divorced dad who is very involved in my children's education and the principal has made even the smallest requests extremely difficult to the point that I am considering legal action against her. Do not take this as a bad review of the school....just don't expect anything from the administration.

My daughter will be attending Kindergarten this year. Her teacher seems hands on and has a really good grasp on the class. Looking forward to the school year.

I removed my daughter from this school last year. It was the best move I ever made. She now goes to Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament and is learning far more than she ever did at 184. I approached the principal with several concerns and was quickly dismissed. The a.p. seemed equally cold and indifferent. Very glad my child is no longer there.

I agree with the parent below, the leadership in the school needs a major overhaul. I find the teachers to focus on 'negative' instead of praising the good of the students. The lack of communication is appalling, they have a website that is under utilized and a waste of time. The PTA is wonderful and are always planning fun events for the kids...keep up the good work!

The leadership at P.S. 184 is really something to be desired. The school offers very little in regard to the arts. The school offers no creative music shows and very little art. Very disappointed.

I have two daughters attending PS 184. One are in First Grade and one are in Pre-K this year. It is a excellent school., the staff and teachers are great and helpful. Also, the great student. I'm so glad and happy that my both daughter can be in together at this wonderful school. The Principal and teachers are awesome with creates the school with a fun,clean and safe environment.

My daughter is in Kindergarten at PS 184 and the staff is really great and the school has a great PTA committee. The principal and parent coordinator are caring and very much involved with the kids. They go out of their way to keep parents informed. My other child will be starting in the fall as well. Great school

great school,the school is very committed in establishing a safe and well organized environment for the kids.

Last modified Ps 184 Flushing Manor is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.