Ps 188 Kingsbury 1

Posted October 20, 2012
This schools seems very limited in activities, I wonder how this school can be ranked well with such limitations?

Posted September 25, 2011
I'm a PS 188 grad, skipped 3rd grade, great teachers, curriculum; also was in JHS 109 2 yr SP, offered early grduation (January) from Van Buren...now have Masters and am physician; 188 provided excellent grounding for subsequent academic success!

Posted March 24, 2010
I have my twin boys attending this school at the present time. We couldn't be any happier and proud to have our kids attending such a wonderful school. The outstanding leadership of the principal and assistant principal, the dedicated and wonderful teachers, the kind and exceptional stuff, especially the parent coordinator and everybody from the OST program, and the motivated students make of this the most wonderful learning experience for any kid. This is a school of outstanding academic standars and the children are treated with care and respect. Keep up the amazing job ps 188! Margarita.

Posted February 03, 2010

Posted November 12, 2009
Being in the 'magnet' or 'gifted' class gave me a great experience in my five years. I have to say I am rather impressed by the teachers and the faculty, along with the success rate. Many children in the magnet class of 2008 now attend several advanced schools, such as the Anderson School, Hunter College High School and various private schools in NYC. I can only expect great things to come out of the future children who come here and the alumni of this school.

Ps 188 Kingsbury 0

Posted September 29, 2009
I have two daughters in the school's gifted program. Students and teachers are very motivated under the principal's leadership.

Posted June 26, 2008
This is definitely one of the highest achieving public schools in NYC. The rankings as measured by standardized tests are consistently among the top 5, and the quality of education the children gets is just excellent. I know many parents who move to this neighborhood because of this school.

Ps 188 Kingsbury 1

Posted March 21, 2008

Posted March 03, 2008

Posted November 09, 2006
- a former student
ps.188 is the best. I went there from 4th-5th grade and I had a great bond with all of my teachers.

Ps 188 Kingsbury
218-12 Hartland Avenue, Queens, NY  11364
Last modified Ps 188 Kingsbury is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 188 Kingsbury Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top