Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My child just graduated from IS 192. IS 192 has great teachers that care about each every child. My son wasn't interested in school until he attended IS 192. I appreciate the time and effort that was put into my child's education.

When I was applying to this school, I was told about all these programs like a debate team, a bible club and a track team, but when I entered to school none of that was given to me. The teachers dont seem like they care about the students, there is no discipline, and some of the classes are just straight up lies. There are probably only about 5 or 6 teachers who came there to teach. I was told so many lies I cant even explain them all right now. The trips are overpriced and the school is cheap. I do not feel safe in this environment, because of all the gang related violence, and the possession of drugs and alcohol. If you are thinking of sending you child here, please think twice because I dont want anybody to go through the same thing I went through

this is a great school but i just think parents need to be more involved with the school.

This school could be better than it is now. The Administrator's seem to be more afraid of Parents and students then the Chancellor. There is very little to no discipline for the students. If there is no discipline then you WILL have repeated negative encountered. The students are afraid of each other and the teacher's have express concerns for their own safety on several occasions to me. I know this school could be the Best of the Best but until then I can not let my child stay here in I S 192 The Linden in St. Albans

This school really seems to be placed in a negative light. The principal is extremely active and continually goes to the mat for this school. The programs offered are incredible!! If all students take advantage acceleration in academics and personal growth would be exponential. Parents need to seriously get involved and come out a support this school better. With increased parent involvement this school would really rise to be the true gem that it is. Their accelerated programs really help the children with there advancement in High School. I have witnessed first hand the positive outcome of students from this school and happily enrolled my own child in this wonderful educational institution.

I think this is very well kempt and clean. But I do think that parents need to be more involved.

Students are not properly disciplined and, therefore, they continue to repeatedly break Chancellor's regulations without fear of consequences. This school is a zoo.

this school is actually a very good school. even though many people say that kids do not learn anything here, they actually do. it is just the fact that some of the kids are rude and disrespectful. the teachers are great and there are many activities that the kids attending the school can get involved with. i had my doubts about this school, but it is actually good.

I would like to say that I.S 192 is a excellent school.

Last modified Is 192 The Linden is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.