Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The school staff treats minority children as if they do not belong there. My child came home everyday telling me she didn't understand why the teacher helped everyone else except her or didn't give her a cupcake during a kids birthday party or never called on her when she raised her hand or Didn't give her a prize when everyone else got one. It is sad because this is a well behaved child who should never have to go through this type of discrimination at such a young age. Then when I complained about it the principal began to question why my child was late to school instead of addressing the issue.

The worst staff and if you are colored they will treat you as if you Don't belong there.

With increased parent participation on the PTA and new principal, PSMS 200 Q has been advancing and thriving. Even with the additional challenges of the new common core curriculum, teachers continue to make every effort to attend to the needs of each student. Everyone works together as one unit, including the custodian, lunch assistant staff, security, after-school, and parks dept attendants. They truly care about the children. I would recommend any parent to take their child to PSMS 200 Q. Our motto "Learner's today, leader's tomorrow" is an opportunity for each student to be all that they dream they can be. God bless!

Other schools close by that have better administration that take better care of the students, don't send your student to PS 200. Queens Valley is close by and miles better

PS 200 is the school I am looking to get my daughter enrolled in so I would like as much information I can get about the school

if the principle say bad word in the school. I don't thing She can lead the school better. this is happen in 2006-2007, terrible!, I hope the school can better now if change principle.

I think the school has its good and bad points. For the most part, the teachers seem to really care about the students. Even the school's favorite substitute teachers treat the students as if they were part of their own class. One substitute went above and beyond for my child. I wish she was a regular teacher there. Ialso wish the school had more after school events. Maybe sporting events or even an arts and crafts class.

my daughter has been in the school for a few years and I have seen the Staff and administration go above and beyond for the students

Last modified Ps Ms 200 The Pomonok School And Star Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.