Queens, NY

Ps Ms 200 The Pomonok School And Star Academy 4

Posted February 28, 2015
With increased parent participation on the PTA and new principal, PSMS 200 Q has been advancing and thriving. Even with the additional challenges of the new common core curriculum, teachers continue to make every effort to attend to the needs of each student. Everyone works together as one unit, including the custodian, lunch assistant staff, security, after-school, and parks dept attendants. They truly care about the children. I would recommend any parent to take their child to PSMS 200 Q. Our motto "Learner's today, leader's tomorrow" is an opportunity for each student to be all that they dream they can be. God bless!

Ps Ms 200 The Pomonok School And Star Academy 1

Posted June 17, 2013
Other schools close by that have better administration that take better care of the students, don't send your student to PS 200. Queens Valley is close by and miles better

Ps Ms 200 The Pomonok School And Star Academy 4

Posted June 10, 2013
PS 200 is the school I am looking to get my daughter enrolled in so I would like as much information I can get about the school

Ps Ms 200 The Pomonok School And Star Academy 1

Posted April 29, 2012
if the principle say bad word in the school. I don't thing She can lead the school better. this is happen in 2006-2007, terrible!, I hope the school can better now if change principle.

Ps Ms 200 The Pomonok School And Star Academy

Posted July 21, 2008
I think the school has its good and bad points. For the most part, the teachers seem to really care about the students. Even the school's favorite substitute teachers treat the students as if they were part of their own class. One substitute went above and beyond for my child. I wish she was a regular teacher there. Ialso wish the school had more after school events. Maybe sporting events or even an arts and crafts class.

Ps Ms 200 The Pomonok School And Star Academy 5

Posted May 20, 2008
my daughter has been in the school for a few years and I have seen the Staff and administration go above and beyond for the students

Ps Ms 200 The Pomonok School And Star Academy 3

Posted January 20, 2004
So far my experience with the teachers has been mostly favorable. However the principal is self serving. She puts her reputation and that of the school ahead of the safety and well being of the children. The so-called 'bully-busting' program is mostly, if not all, show and public relations. Efforts to stop harrassment and name-calling are met with indifference and/or disbelief.

Ps Ms 200 The Pomonok School And Star Academy
70-10 164th Street, Queens, NY  11365
Last modified Ps Ms 200 The Pomonok School And Star Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps Ms 200 The Pomonok School And Star Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top