Bad
Good

My children started at PS 201 in September. While parent involvement is low, the parents who I've met are great people. We had parent teacher conferences recently. I met all 3 of my kids teachers. While they are SO different, they all have great strengths. They teach SO differently but my kids are happy, eager to learn and love school. This Sept started mandatory uniform dress. Light blue polos, navy bottoms. There is a new principal this year. She is a strong leader and an asset. The school encourages parent involvement and allows parents school access and inves parents to join in LOTS of activities. Many parents are single parents, or working-working parents which makes involvement harder.

We love this school. A prime example of a quality run school.

Really caring principal and teachers. Discipline under control now.

My daughter goes to PS 201 now and it is a great school. The principal brought Chinese to the school. Amazing!

PS 201 is a community school in every sense of the word. Teachers care, students work hard and new programs are popping up every week for kids!

PS 201 is a wonderful school. The curriculum is great. Their new magnet program has helped my child succeed. Principal is very caring man and the teachers are hard working!

I recently enrolled my child at PS 201. The school is wonderful. It has a new library with loads of books. The school is a magnet school now. The best decision I made was to move my child to this school

I have to say I am very please with the education that my children get at PS 201. The school has come a long way. The administration is caring, loves children and is very nice. Teachers work hard. The school has cracked down on behavior and that is good. Students should be held accountable for their behavior. A great school.

I am so happy with PS 201. My daughter is in 3rd grade. She brings home great projects and always a lot of homework. The school has totally turned around. Teachers are great.

PS 201 is a wonderful school. The new curriculum has really helped my child.

Last modified Ps 201 The Discovery School For Inquiry And Resear is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.