Bad
Good

Very happy with both teachers in PK 109. My son is very happy there and he was in need of nurturing and caring teachers for his sensitive nature. The principal is a lovely and sweet woman who does a thorough and thoughtful job. We are sorry we are unable to attend next year for kindergarten since we are not zoned for the school.

My daughter is so lucky to be in PK 110. Best teachers ever. Very caring teachers. Tons of activities throughout the year.

I am a close relative of a young student at the school and involved in the child's life. We found the experience harrowing, the teachers in his pre-k class were very mean spirited and the principal was no help at all. We needed assistance but were told that our child wasn't ready for pre-k and perhaps we should keep the child home another year. As a family, we were extremely disappointed with the way we were treated and our requests dismissed.

P.S. 213 is an excellent school. It is run very efficiently, but with the utmost attention paid to the happiness and well-being of its students. Compliments to the principal for his strong leadership. I feel very comfortable leaving my 2 children in his care and that of the teachers.

All three of my children are attending this school. My experience with the faculty has been superb. The principal is warm and caring, and has very high standards for the children. My children are receiving a great education.

Both of my children attended this school. All of the teachers they have had have been excellent. I find the school to be a safe and fun environment for children to learn. No complaints here.

I am not too happy with this school. The principal needs to get a little more aggressive with the school he is too laid back. The teachers are ok .

The teachers are fairly decent. Some are great, some are not so great, most are in between. The extracurricular activities are wonderful and the person in charge is also great. The parents seem to be pretty involved. Safety wise, no qualms, but discipline...ehh...could use a bit of improvement. The principal seems to be a bit preoccupied at times, although he seems to mean well. Several teachers and the principal seem quick to find the fastest/easiest - not necessarily the best - solution to problems.

Last modified Ps 213 The Carl Ullman School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.