Queens, NY

Ps 219 Paul Klapper 5

Posted September 13, 2014
totally great. I loved this school. My son go into bronx science and i am tottaly happy. Thank u 219

Ps 219 Paul Klapper 1

Posted August 31, 2013
Don't go here! I'm telling you now, I'm warning you! All the good teachers left and the new principle is very strict.The deans sometimes bully the kids when the deans think that the kids are doing something wrong. There is no clubs, no doors in the classrooms in middle school level. The rooms are so hot during summer because there is no ac.

Ps 219 Paul Klapper 3

Posted August 08, 2013
I think to make a statement about a school having to many sticks because one kid got suspended for a 1 week for throwing snow.. when we do not even know the real story is a stretch. My husband is a high school teach and I can tell you that students lie/bend the truth all the time about what happened in incidents at school

Ps 219 Paul Klapper 3

Posted August 05, 2013
My son attended this school from kindergarten through middle school. He graduated with average close to 87%. In general, I am happy with the school deans and teachers; however I noted a drop in school quality for past 2 years. I may be wrong but it seems that the school is being managed with constant threat of punishments rather than a combination of carrots and sticks! I had a hard time asking my son to maintain respect for school authority when he and some of his classmates were unjustly punished with one week of office detention for throwing snow at each other after school, outside the school yard.

Ps 219 Paul Klapper 5

Posted September 06, 2010
its a great school and wonderfull teachers thank you for taking care of my son

Ps 219 Paul Klapper

Posted October 26, 2009
This school is very organized, the physical age-oriented classrooms distribution is remarkable. The entrances and exit for all kids are according to their grade/age. Children are learning starting from first day and are encouraged to do so.

Ps 219 Paul Klapper 4

Posted January 20, 2006
Teachers are doing good job with kids. No after hours activities.

Ps 219 Paul Klapper
144 Gravett Road, Queens, NY  11367
Last modified Ps 219 Paul Klapper is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 219 Paul Klapper Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top