William Cullen Bryant High School 4

Posted April 20, 2014
Though there are trouble makers, just like any other school, I really am enjoying my learning experience here. If you keep your focus and if you WANT to learn, then I recommend this school. There are so many programs and after school activities to get involved in and most of the teachers are not bad. It does have a bad reputation, but the school is getting better and better as time goes on. I thought I wasn't going to like it here, but I do. (I am a freshman here currently)

William Cullen Bryant High School 2

Posted March 14, 2014
Horrible horrible horrible!!!! Teachers are disrespectful they fail you out of them not liking you or out of spite. When you get out of school you see a lot of gang affiliated kids infront of the deli, you see trouble makers, kids making awful a lot of noise, you see kids disrespecting pedestrians. It's so awful, I recommend everybody not to send your child here. The councilors never have time to listen to what you have to say except one or two of them it's beyond crazy in bryant. Don't send your child here for your own sake.

William Cullen Bryant High School 1

Posted January 21, 2014
Didn't like the teachers or students,2 teachers were great,1 was not nice another couldn't spell,when I went here I ended up meeting the wrong crowd and my life went down hill I wish I had stayed in private school

Posted November 10, 2013
Amazing school. It is very big the teachers actually teach. The kids have respect for others. Overall a 10/10.

William Cullen Bryant High School 1

Posted September 11, 2013
NO AIR CONDITONING. IT FEELS AS IF I AM GETTING BOILED ALIVE IN THERE. VERY DISSAPOINTING

William Cullen Bryant High School 4

Posted August 12, 2013
There are positives and negatives to going to this school. If your child is planning to come there is a talent show in December at my school. The main focus is academics. Many students and teachers are friendly with you. However, there is at least 30 students per class to one teacher. I won't deny that our school doesn't have any air conditioner but, that is a minor thing. The food is delicious. When your a freshman though it's confusing to get to class. Some people there treat you very kindly. They have hands on activities.

Posted May 18, 2012
This is one of the most amazing schools I have ever had the pleasure to encounter and become a part of. This school symbolizes that where ever a student wants to suceed, he can. This school has wonderful resources that help students become as prepared as can be to move forward in life and in college. The teachers who work here know what they are doing and always guide students in the right path, leaving the students to decide on what to do. The students who really want to suceed and take advantage of what the school has to offer, will find it here at Bryant High School.

Posted April 25, 2012
I am a Wlm C. Bryant H.S. alumni and it was and is a great school, should not be closed under any circumstances!!!! Closing the school down would be devastating

Posted April 03, 2012
i love this school the best school ever i hope this school doesnt close the teachers are good teachers

Posted June 24, 2011
Great school. I highly recommend this school. Many programs. Student must get involved in some activity. There is something for everyone. Teachers give a lot! Many give more time than they have to. For some reason, Parents don't get involved with PA meetings and they should. This is their childs school. We all want good things for our children. Mr Perez , the AP and Teachers have increased the graduation rate under Mr Perez supervision. If more Parents would get involved, word would get around on how good this school really is. No safety issues here either.

William Cullen Bryant High School
48-10 31st Avenue, Queens, NY  11103
Last modified William Cullen Bryant High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Cullen Bryant High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 181 reviews. Top