Bad
Good

Took advantage of my talent and didn't help improve it DO NOT send your child here And teachers were rude

This school brought out the best in my daughter. It has made her a better reader, mathematician, scientist and a choral performer. It gives every student the opportunity to explore and brings out the best of their potential.

I am a 5th grader at Louis Armstrong and i am pleased to say that this is the best school i have been to. The teachers are very nice, especially my English teacher. she knows that i work very hard and that i'm one of her favorite students. For some teachers, you have to treat them very good or they wont like you, but i dont think that is a problem to students. As soon as i came to this school, i made a lot of friends. i like that instead of not doing any work anymore like my old school did after the state tests, louis armstrong still works hard with us to prepare us for our next grade and for our future, like college or becoming a doctor. I want to become a doctor when i grow up and this school is helping me accomplish that. If you are a parent and dont know what school to put your child in for 5th grade to 8th grade, then look no further, because this is the school to be.

MY SCHOOL IS AWESOME. I am currently a 7th grader moving to 8th grade on the third floor house 3. All of you should this school rocks and is awesome. When moving into a new grade you stay on your house (this is my second year on house 3). You only change floors if you get into trouble or a new class is added. This school has its own Jr. and Sr. Arista program. This school also has an eight grade AP math and science class. This school has a system for people who are disruptive and misbehave which we call project save. I have been in this school for awesome two years and i can tell you its awesome and when or if you plan to go there have the time of your life. AKA 3rd floor is the best especially in the 7th grade when you have science the teacher is awesome (not gonna spoil it by saying how). Make sure to have the time of your life. ENJOY LOUIS ARMSTRONG MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) P.S.: I am a very awesome student on the third floor

this is a amazing school. they truly go out of their way to make sure students are in their right environment. Currently i am a 7 grader on the 2nd floor. My teachers are amazing and because of them i am able to receive a 98 average and join ariesta j.r.

I am a very hard person to impress but LAMS was hands down the best experience as a mother a parent could hope for. Outstanding artistic sensitive teachers who are very dedicated and love to teach. I was always welcome and my child was treated with respect and the very high expectation level pushed my child to learn more. My child was ready for the HS admissions process both mentally and academically. You are privileged if you get accepted to this exceptional school. The last day of school will be a sad day for me. It's been a joy.

My son goes to this school. It's one of the best school in the town. Now I regret why I didn't I sent my daughter here. Lots of activities and my son love this school. I will surely recommend this school to anyone now.

is the best school ever. best middle school in new york. great education and leadership. i love the band

THIS SCHOOL IS SOOOOO GOOD I WILL RECOMMENED THIS FOR ANY ONE!I HAVE BEEN IN THIS SCHOOL FOR ONE MONTH AND ITS JUST AMAZING I AM A 6 TH GRADER AND I JUST LOVE THE SCHOOL THE TEACHERS ARE SO SUPPORTIVE! AND I AM IN HOUSE 4 WHICH IS THE BEST HOUSE! I JUST REALLY LOVE THAT THEY HAVE LOCKERS FOR THE KIDS! I JUST LOVE THIS SCHOOL!

This school is excellent, it prepares the students for High School academically and in the arts. I am so happy my child is attending I.S. 227.

Last modified I.S. 227 Louis Armstrong Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.