Queens, NY

Ps 182 Samantha Smith 1

Posted October 12, 2014
My Child has Been attending this School For two years now.. Im trying to find another School I have never being allowed to see my Child in a classroom from far and it seems like they put on a show For The parents. My kid being autistic and non verbal there's not much my Child can tell me. The teachers seemed nice sometimes when they see you But a few times i've seen children been dragged down The stairs when its time to go home.. Some personnel seemed nasty at times and that they lack the patience to deal with Disabled children! I've even heard some personnel saying how they were dying For The School year to be over so they wouldnt have to deal with this BS! After seen me they stopped talking and started acting very sweet.. Also The School driver just told me that if my Child seemed upset after School because he said they are nasty with most children when getting them off The bus and he said that even my kid having mobility issues which they know of gets dragged down The bus stairs and handled in a rough manner

Ps 182 Samantha Smith 5

Posted May 07, 2014
This school is amazing. Our school community is united, friendly and diverse. This school is important to the Jamaica community. Most students speak another language other than English such as: Spanish, Bengali, French!

Ps 182 Samantha Smith 5

Posted January 10, 2010

Ps 182 Samantha Smith 4

Posted January 03, 2008
'Diverse' is the best adjective for thsi school. How they manage to successfully integrate children of many different backgrounds into a harmonious school environment is impressive. Because there are so many children at this school, they have a well-rounded curriculum. My first grader is having a great experience ther so far, and she has a great teacher.

Ps 182 Samantha Smith
90-36 150th Street, Queens, NY  11435
Last modified Ps 182 Samantha Smith is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 182 Samantha Smith Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top