Posted July 30, 2014
My son goes to this school and it had been a great experience. The teachers are great and my son is always happy to go here.

Posted January 10, 2013
I'm a Student in this school and I love it. There are 407 students. Anyway this school is the best School ever

Posted September 16, 2009
St. Leo is a school that nurtures. It offers many things beyond the scope of a great academic foundation. Teachers and parents work together to offer afterschool sports, technology and pursuit in fine arts. My children attend st. Leo's as i did and my own mom. St. Leo's is a vital piece of our town.

Posted September 14, 2009

Posted September 21, 2007

Posted May 05, 2007

St. Leo Elementary School 1

Posted February 15, 2007
- a former student

Posted June 07, 2006
St. Leo Elementary School is absolutley great I would reccomend it to any parent. My child graduated from there and loved it as much as I did.

Posted May 16, 2006

Posted September 19, 2005
Safe school with a great education.

St. Leo Elementary School
104-19 49th Avenue, Queens, NY  11368
Last modified St. Leo Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Leo Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top