St. Leo Elementary School 1

Posted April 13, 2015
Please spare yourself the pain from this school. I don't know the criteria they use to select their teachers , but apparently the teachers don't have ANY education at all. Any childcare provider in their right minds and who has been educated in the most minimal way, knows how how to deal with children and knows how to treat them. At Saint Leo there may not be many kid bullies, but worst - the bullies are the teachers, PUTTING YOUR CHILD DOWN. DEGRADING YOUR CHILDREN. My child had to see a mental health doctor, because of all the verbal abuse from the teachers. I took my child out of there and have her in a REAL catholic school with values and RESPECT. The abuse was so bad I may even sue them. This school is a JOKE in every possible way, including ACADEMICS. They do not even have a cafeteria, the school lunch is brought in from a nearby public school. I was warned by other parents but I did not listen and I learned my lesson the hard way.

Posted July 30, 2014
My son goes to this school and it had been a great experience. The teachers are great and my son is always happy to go here.

Posted January 10, 2013
I'm a Student in this school and I love it. There are 407 students. Anyway this school is the best School ever

Posted September 16, 2009
St. Leo is a school that nurtures. It offers many things beyond the scope of a great academic foundation. Teachers and parents work together to offer afterschool sports, technology and pursuit in fine arts. My children attend st. Leo's as i did and my own mom. St. Leo's is a vital piece of our town.

Posted June 07, 2006
St. Leo Elementary School is absolutley great I would reccomend it to any parent. My child graduated from there and loved it as much as I did.

Posted September 19, 2005
Safe school with a great education.

St. Leo Elementary School
104-19 49th Avenue, Queens, NY  11368
Last modified St. Leo Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Leo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top