PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is a terrible academic environment. My child is in pre-k and the only thing he has learned is who the characters in major motion pictures are. They watch TV EVERY DAY! The just began doing basic addition in May, before this they were coloring letters in the alphabet. The staff is caring, but it's more of a babysitting service. I'm disappointed and am moving my kid.

Our children have been at HFS for 3 years. They are THRIVING, both academically and emotionally. I couldn't be happier with our choice to send our children here. What's most important is that our KIDS are even happier! They aren't stressed out, they enjoy learning, they excel in everything, their teachers are extremely dedicated, and the principal works tirelessly to maintain that positive environment that allows our children to succeed. There is an active Home School Association which we are proud to be a part of. There are countless opportunities to get involved and become part of our little family at Holy Family.

I went to Holy Family School for eight years. For those eight years, I was called ugly, harassed by other students, and bullied several times a day every day. I was a good student, but not one teacher ever addressed this even though it was obviously taking place in front of them. My experience at this school was one that left psychological scars on me to this day. I do not wish this on any child and hope that someone out there reading this will reconsider sending their child to Holy Family School. If your child is quiet or different in any way, there is a good chance that Holy Family School will probably have a negative effect on your child. This is anything but a family. Your child, unless he or she is of a certain ilk, will suffer and withdraw and nobody will care. There is something to be said for homeschooling or even public school, which at least does not purport to be charitable or accepting by its name. On their gate, it says, "Holy Family loves me" and whenever I walk by I think, "That's not true!" "Holy Family", or let's say, the teachers, the students (especially) , the principal showed more of the opposite of love when I was there. I can no way recommend it.

Excellent school and would highly recommend to friends and family. The teachers are dedicated to providing quality education in basics such as math, reading, writing, science and social studies, at the same time providing daily Catholic religious teachings and important personal values. As an involved parent, I know my children are receiving a high quality foundation which they leverage in high school and other classroom activities. The principal is caring and sympathetic and promotes the well being of all under her care. She is dedicated to the success of the students, teachers and her staff.

While Holy Family provides you with a basic education, there are some problems with how the teachers handle student conduct and there are a lot of cliques and what could be perceived as favoritism. The idea of a Catholic education in this atmosphere does not hold up in light of what takes place on a day to day basis.

my daughter has been going to this school for 2 years. the teachers are great and get involved in each child's education and their individual learning levels. it is a small school which is nice because the faculty knows who you are when you go into the office and who your child is. the technology is a little out of date. they need to update the computer room and library. it seems like the public schools have more up to date technology and supplies than holy family does....a little discouraging considering the tuition that is paid.

As a parent I think the school is great. The principal is approachable and the staff is always helpful. My child has been there for 3 years and he is doing really well. I have seen the staff at Holy Family help keeps with outside issues as well. As far as the parents, that is true. They are the ones in cliques and unapproachable. Some of them act as royalty isntead of helping eachother out the look downto you.

I've been going to Holy Family since I was in kindergarten [currently I'm in 8th gr.] and I must say that its a fairly good school. The size of it is very small and makes it very difficult for students to transition into high school with more confidence. The cliques are also difficult to deal with, making me look forward to graduating.

It's a great school. I graduated there and it helped me get into one of the top Catholic high schools. I thank this school for everything.

My child attended the school for several years.The parents are very involved and teachers care about kids, although one in particular should not be teaching at all.She didn't address the children's concerns.When several parents brang this to attention of principal,she juts brused it off. I decided to go elsewhere after much thought, as the principal and administrative staff where not helpful, rude and didn't address the parents concerns on various ocassions. I felt sad taking my child out, but the way things were being handled were unacceptable.

Last modified Holy Family School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8