Posted November 19, 2013
My son attends this school since last year. His previous school, Corpus Christi, closed in 2012. He has adjusted to MPB very well because of the teachers, staff and students. The teachers are caring and wonderful. They care about the children as if they were their own. They are always participating in professional development, on their own time, in order to utilize current teaching practices. The staff of the school take the time to help every student. The principal and vice principal know every child by name and make them feel like part of a family. The students are respectful and friendly with one another. The entire school truly exemplifies what it means to be Catholic. As a result my son is very happy here and participates in many extra-curricular activities because he loves to be here!

Posted November 10, 2013
My daughter is now in 1st Grade, and I am happy to say that her Kindergarten and Assistant teacher really prepared her for this next level. My daughter is always excited to go to school and never scared. She is one of the smartest in class :) All the staff are friendly , kind and dependable.

Posted November 07, 2013
This is a Great school. They keep you informed about your children. The early bird program and the after school programs are Excellent and the kids are always learning. I myself Graduated in 1998 and I had such a good experience I had to send my kids and I am Not disappointed at all. Would not want to pick anywhere else. No complaints at all.

Posted November 04, 2013
My son started out in the summer camp program at Most Precious Blood prior to starting kindergarten in Sept. 2012 at MPB. The faculty, level of education and facility are top notch. The after school program is a blessing. My son attended summer camp once again in 2013, and then started the fist grade this past September at MPB. His first grade teacher is one of the most caring and patient teachers that I have ever met. She is also one of the afterschool teachers and makes sure homework is done prior to play. Breakfast and lunch meal plans are available. After school activities and events allow the students and faculty to bond and grow together. The school principal is second to none and knows everyone of the students. Catholic school education at its finest. I would recommend this school to other parents looking for an educational facility with a well balanced program teaching not only academics and religious instruction but building on family values, good manners and teamwork.

Most Precious Blood School 1

Posted October 21, 2013
This is by far the WORST school in the area. When my friends started pulling their kids out of their kindergarten and 1st grade classes (and warned me to not even consider it for my own son), I was skeptical but now know why. The teachers could not care less about the kids. The school is old, dark, and not kid friendly. The younger kids look scared and not excited to go in. The entire atmosphere is depressing. Worst of all, teachers have no interest in interacting with parents or making the kids succeed. If you want a great education for your child, go elsewhere.

Posted June 05, 2013
MPB is one of the greatest gems of Queens. My son graduated from this school and with the stellar, above-average education and nurturing he received from this school and the teachers, he was able to win a full scholarship to a prestigious high school. This is one of the best gifts you can give your children. A top education, incomparable to charter or public schools anywhere in Queens.

Most Precious Blood School 3

Posted June 02, 2013
I graduated from this school five years ago and learned, after having gotten into high schools, that I was way behind my peers in terms of education. Not sure if this is a Catholic-school thing or MPB thing and things may have changed but I initially had trouble trying to catch up with things that I should have been taught.

Most Precious Blood School 3

Posted May 23, 2013
I used to like the school alot, but lately my views have changed. There are no sports programs at all. Alot of yelling by the teachers. One teacher gives h.w. on stuff she hasn't even taught the kids yet and more than half the students are failing her class. I am seriously considering pulling my kids out of this school.

Most Precious Blood School 0

Posted May 18, 2010
My granddaughter is getting a great education at Most Precious Blood School!!

Most Precious Blood School 0

Posted May 18, 2010
MPB feels like an extension to my family. My son is in third grade now, going to fourth. My daughter is finishing pre-k and loving her teachers! We are very happy being part of this loving community!

Most Precious Blood School
3252 37th Street, Queens, NY  11101
Last modified Most Precious Blood School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Most Precious Blood School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews.