PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St Raphael School 1

Posted June 17, 2012
Is an extremely upset parent! I had to remove my daughter from prek in the middle of the year because my child was treated very unfairly by the prek teacher. She would punish my child by not giving a snack at snack time which I think is not a right way to punish a small child. There are other ways to punish a child! When I informed the teacher that my child will no longer be attending prek there and will be going to a different school she showed no concern and did not ask any questions! I think it's time that the prek teacher retired so another kid will not be treated how my kid was!!

Posted January 09, 2012
I am proud to be a student of St.Raphael school because it has the best teacher who work patiently with each student. We also have lots of state test prep worksheets to help us get better grades . I recommend your child or children to go to this school it is so great.

Posted November 17, 2011
Choosing St. Raphael School was the best decision I have made as a parent! We are so happy there! My children have made many friends and so have I. The education is top-notch! Levels 3s and 4s for 90% of students on NYS Exams! The most important thing is the emphasis on VALUES. We are proud to be members of this community!

Posted November 17, 2011
Once you visit St. Raphael School you will know why it rates "5" stars! The best part is the tuition assistance! Call the school and ask about the Tuition Affinity Program! Isn't it worth investing in your child's future? Isn't it worth knowing they are safe?

Posted December 01, 2010
St. Raphael's is an excellent school. My two children graduated from St. Raphaels and received a great education in a caring and safe environment. The principal is always open to speak with parents and is always willing to help a student in anyway. The teachers work extremely hard and treat all the children with respect and kindness. St. Raphaels has great school spirit and my children are excelling now because of the wonderful education they received.

Posted November 29, 2010
I attended St raphaels about 20 years ago and i can honestly say it was the platform to who i would become. it was a small but very structured school where you were encouraged to excel. The years I spent there are the best school memories I have to this day.

St Raphael School 1

Posted November 05, 2010
My child was registered in this school in 9/10 and I had to remove him abruptly due to the fact that he was not treated fairly by the classroom teacher. The school is not amenable to African American children and did nothing to support my child and totatlly alienated him. The principal did nothing to support / assist my child and basically handed me a refund and walked away. All staff needs to be trainined on cultural sensitivity. Yes its close knit but too much so - i'm totally disgusted.

Posted October 31, 2010
My son has attended St Raphaels School since Pre-K and is now in 4th Grade. We are so happy we chose this school for him--it is a small close-knit school with an excellent Principal and teachers. It is a safe environment and the school is well-maintained. The children are in an environment which encourages them to exceed. It really is a wonderful little school and worth every penny of the tuition.

St Raphael School 4

Posted March 11, 2010
we love the school too. My kid loves going to school. The kids are getting excellent education.

St Raphael School 4

Posted November 03, 2009
I love this school and so does my child. Because the school is small, the children get more one-on-one time with the teacher and extra attention. In helping the needy and giving to the missions, food pantry, etc. the children are learning compassion for those less fortunate, empathy, and good values. As others have said, just a very good school with warm and caring teachers and principal.

St Raphael School