Posted October 30, 2014
This site does not post all the negative reviews! Shame on you for misleading the public!
2 people found this helpful

Posted October 13, 2014
Mr. V. has done an outstanding job in just a few weeks. His care and concern are evident everyday beginning every morning as he welcomes the students and visits the students in their classrooms, at lunch and throughout the day. Parents are thrilled with the new and exciting school clubs like Lego Club, Spanish Club, etc. keep up the good work, Mr. V.

Posted October 04, 2014
I am not impressed with the new leadership this school year. Way too inexperienced. Left another Catholic school after one year as leader shows a lack of character to the parish which gave an opportunity.

Posted July 17, 2014
I think this a good school to go to. It helps and in prove u kids.

Posted June 24, 2014
I Will not recommend this school to my worst enemy, unless I want them to wast their hard earn money. Parent have to put the principal and her teachers on a pedestal for doing a favor by teaching these minorities students.

Posted May 04, 2014
I have found OLS to be an excellent school. I have one child who went through OLS and is now in a leading Catholic high school. The rigorous workload at OLS was very good preparation for succeeding in secondary education. I have another child at OLS currently. The teachers are very capable, and many with long tenure at the school. Although the principal is leaving at the end of this school year after serving 28 years, she has built it into a highly regarded institution, with healthy student population and financials, and top performance scores. I am certain OLS will remain a school with strong academics and close sense of community into the future.

Posted May 01, 2014
Sending my children to Our Lady of the Snows was one of the best decisions that I have ever made. The education they have received is second to none. In addition to the strong academic standards, the teachers and principal consistently reinforce the importance of being good, respectful, moral people. OLS is a great school, and I am happy that my family has been a part of this wonderful community!

Posted April 09, 2014
This school is a joke. If you are a working parent you are looked down upon. They only cater to stay at home moms who have the time to do the forced volunteer work. If you have to work so you can afford to send your child to this school in the first place you are punished by having to pay an extra $500 for the year. The principle is too old and needs to retire. She is set in her old ways and it is holding this school back. It really is a shame because i was looking forward to having my children grow up in the loving and support environment a Catholic school can prove. This school only cares about the money.

Posted March 21, 2014
I never recommend any kids to go to this school.teachers are very rude.They are not supportive in studies

Our Lady Of The Snows School 2

Posted June 20, 2013
School is oaky. However, the principal does not support parents are students. If your child needs extra help, the school has no extra services. The teachers does not take the time time to ensure that that the children understand the material before moving on. Instead, if your child is not doing well, your child is asked to leave the school. There is no action plan put in place to try to help your child do better academically before, being asked to leave the school. The teachers and princapl do not take the time to try to meet with the parent first to discuss teh concerns of the child. This school will only keep children in theor school that can maintain a 85 and better in all subjects. If your looking for a school that has a open door policy and that will help your chil, if there struggling in a specfic area; do not send them to this school. They will not get the help they need.

Our Lady Of The Snows School
79-33 258th Street, Queens, NY  11004
Last modified Our Lady Of The Snows School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of The Snows School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top