Posted March 26, 2014
Incarnation at first was a good experience for my child. Over the years the quality of education have tremendously declined. My daughter went from honor student to failing all subject, while getting tutored at home. Students are given homeworks on materials not covered in class. Test are given on materials not covered. Children are bullied by other kids without the school putting a stop to it although parents reported I bullied incidents over and over. No method of discipline or reward system for students. Parents are given very little power of solving conflict in school that involves students. Students are singled out. No proper parent teacher communication. Teachers are unable to control classrooms, it's practically a zoo. especially those teacher's who mistreat children. However, the work isn't challenging for the students. The children who need help they aren't given them the services they need because they want to save money in their budget. At Incarnation parent's aren't respected by the school when they discuess issues to the faculty. Some Parent's opinion aren't important when they have concern's about their children.

Posted November 10, 2013
My son just started nursery at incarnation 9/13 , I"m very pleased with the school his Nursery teacher is the best very caring , and sweet , my son used to cry at the beginning of the school year but now he loves it. He's learning how to pray and colors and his developing his knowledge and social skills , the only thing I dislike is the color of the uniform , which is light gray it gets dirty fast but overall ver happy with the school

Posted August 07, 2013
My child attended this school for two years. Run for the hills!!! Academically the school is AWFUL. My child entered the school with more skills and knowledge than she acquired while there. They teach basic fundamental information to the kids and have the audacity to sight NYS standards. Toward the end of the school year, after they spent months coloring AND watching movies, they decided to accelerate the learning process by sending home extra work. There are some good teachers from what I've heard from other parents who try to challenge the head master however they can only do what they are instructed to do. Professionally the staff NEEDS a class in professionalism. Parents and facility all converse amongst themselves about things they don't like but never take a stance or try to make any changes. This school is all about money! Every week guaranteed you will receive multiple notices about money! This school has no PTA presences or extra curricular activities. I would highly recommend and suggest if you are a parent you do your research first and evaluate all possibilities before sending your child to Incarnation.

Posted December 12, 2012
In just one word AWFUL!!!!! A huge mess of a school. Never experienced anything like it.

Posted October 28, 2012
I recently transferred my daughter from another local private school, this is our first year at Incarnation. Let me say it's like night and day. I find that communication is excellent and the children are given a sufficient amount of work in order to ensure their success. So far, I really love it and so does my child. I would recommend this school to any parent who wants their child to receive a solid education with staff and families who really care.

Posted August 06, 2012
My children attend Incarnation School. It is one of the best schools in the area. The faculty work very hard and they are very loving and compassionate towards the students. The principal treats everyone equally and she communicates with the parents regularly. The parents I know are very happy. I and my children have always been treated with respect.

Posted June 16, 2012
My daughter is in first grade and will not be attending in September. I find the school not academically challenging and the lessons given in first grade is at kindergarten level. The teachers are very bias to certain children and they ignore talent and gifted students. I would not recommend this school to any parent because of the bias attitude of teachers and academic deficits of this school.

Posted April 21, 2010
This school is terrible. I attended it for one year and hated it. The teachers are horrible and so were the students. When I have children they would go nowhere near this school.

Posted March 12, 2010
The pre-k teachers are wonderful and they try their best. The only down side is that apparently there is a pta association, but I never see them getting together. Another downside for me, is that they start at 8am sharp, they close the doors and they start praying. All the schools, even other private schools start at 8:20 at least to give more time to parents who have little ones. This situation stress me out.

Posted March 04, 2010
The teachers are very respectful and treat the children as if they were thier own. I do not know what your problem is but you must have the wrong school. This is the best school with the best staff in Queens. I attended Incarnation as a child and now my children go there as well. Incarnation School= a Great Education

Incarnation School