Posted October 28, 2012
Unfortunately, I have to say this school has disintegrated over the years. My daughter has attended since she was in PreK and I used to really enjoy it but as another parent reported I always had to supplement her school work way too much. Communication is mostly nonexistent and some of the faculty could use a lesson on how to deal with the children without yelling. Now that we have switched schools I really see how much they were lacking. I really hope this changes because they have potential to be great.

Posted August 16, 2012
I love this school. It is truly a real good school, built on education . This is my first year and I absolutely love the classes. The work is challenging, and my children adores their teachers. The children already asked me if they could return next year. What a great education my children is receiving! If you want your child to get a better school, not just by name only, this is the perfect place for you!

Ss Joachim & Anne School 3

Posted July 29, 2012
My child attends this school. What I like about the school it very safe, compared the my child's other school. The down side is they don't have a gym nor a cafateria. Overall my child would give this school a 7. This is our 2nd and last year, because graduation is upon us. They helped me to build up grades. But if you don't pay your tuition your child just sits there until tuition is paid,the child takes the test. I feel they should allow the children to take the test, and hold back their report cards.

Ss Joachim & Anne School 2

Posted July 21, 2012
My child currently attends this school. This Sept. will be his third school year. I am not impressed with the academics. Compared to the school he left, I feel as if he's regressed. I have to supplement with workbooks from outside of the school. The work is not challenging enough and there isn't enough homework in my opinion. The words for spelling were too easy so we have him go through the dictionary. There is a price for EVERYTHING! You have tuition (which just went up), a ridiculous non-refundable enrollment fee, and every little thing that happens in that school costs money. They offered state test prep classes that you had to pay $10 - $25/class for, that were only 1hr/ 2 days a wk. & notification went out after one of the classes already started. They are late with their notifications & then you have to come up with $$ to pay for every event. The principal does her best with the school. There are a couple after school activities, but you have to pay for them & they aren't consistent. Gym is a joke. I just don't think the curriculum is challenging enough for the amount of money parents shell out (in addition to the tuition). This will be my child's last year there.

Posted November 29, 2011
I HAVE 4 CHILDREN 3 USE TO ATTEND THIS SCHOOL I LOVE IT THERE BUT I RELOCATE LAST YEAR I MISS THE SCHOOL ALOT IT WAS LIKE HOME FOR MY KIDS IT IS A VERY SAFE AND HEALTHY ENVIORNMENT FOR CHILDREN

Posted May 25, 2009
I love this school, the teachers and staff care a lot for their children in the school.. My son is in the first grade now and he i just found out that he need a hearing aid and that his hearing was affecting his school work and they really help me on how to get the help for my son.. The tuition is very affordable i highly recommend this school...

Posted April 20, 2009

Posted March 26, 2009

Ss Joachim & Anne School 3

Posted September 01, 2008
Activities for the kids are very much in need. Although the tuition is low the school relies on community support. I am oveall satisfied. The staff really work hard to give these children direction. A PTA that is strong is really important for the school to have. Maybe this year the parents can network more on organizing travel and afterschool program. We all hope for better this year. I plan on being very vocal this year.

Ss Joachim & Anne School 2

Posted August 04, 2008

Ss Joachim & Anne School
218-19 105th Avenue, Queens, NY  11429
Last modified Ss Joachim & Anne School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Ss Joachim & Anne School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top